Reviews for Kindergarten Zombi'ko

lakasombooodey chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
JUST suffer like g did?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Jesus...

This crap is unreadable! LEARN ENGLISH!
IndieDK chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I think everyone else has beaten this topic to death, but I'm going to beat a dead horse and say that proper grammar is your friend. Iff yew rite liek dis nobdy well lick yer storees.

I also hate the fact that the titular character appears at the end of the first chapter with little introduction other than that she was summoned from Hell (because changing Zombiko from a zombie to a demon makes complete sense). (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

And as a Christian, I will happily go to Heaven if you insist on my doing so.
ffffffffdffffedc chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
As a fellow goffik stanist I have to say this is awesome. My only problem was the language. My 'retard' is not so good. Could you perhaps translate this into English for me?

kthx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I hope this is a joke... if not then I would like to say:

Son... I'm disappointed...

You need to go back to school and and learn some spelling and grammar because this story is unreadable. Do us a favor and never post anything like this again. Thanks.
Limey McIreland chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Good sir, this is a brilliant work of literature. It should definitely be published on a roll of toilet paper, so that I may wipe my arse with it.
xNychanx chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I'm sorry, but whoever wrote this is either extremely hilarious or just a bad writer. ):
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Not sure if you're a troll or not, but I will not pretend to laugh as if this is funny because it's not. I am sickened by people who rape the English language indiscriminately.

Delete this abomination and get off of . You are not a writer, you will never be a writer and quite frankly, my dear, a down-syndrome baby who was exposed to massive amounts of nuclear radiation probably has more brains than you.

If you are trying to emulate Tara Gilesbie, STOP! It's been done a trillion times and it's NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! You are not gothic and you are not a satanist. If you are related to Tara, may God have mercy on your soul. If you are a troll, you're not funny and you are ineffective. The only thing you've succeeded in doing is pissing me off to know end.

You seem to have some grasp of spelling, so maybe you're not as hopeless as I think you are. If this is a serious attempt at writing, it's pathetic, but I suppose it could've been I said, delete this. I will give you one piece of advice: Learn to spell & use grammar correctly and MAYBE you can write a half-decent fic, though I doubt it.