Reviews for The WalMart Dom
This is just too good lmoa
keshaluvsRob chapter 2 . 5/23
Omg. Poor Edward... thos is so hilarious please continue it !
keshaluvsRob chapter 1 . 5/22
Omg, nice plot, I'm so excited about this!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 5/15
OMG!
debslmac chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Loving this. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Please oh please oh PLEASE finish this? I just about pissed myself laughing at this.
Lona W. Hall chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This was cute...will it be finished?
Scarlette Zafrina chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
so fucking funny! I love how realistic this story is and how edward uses whatever he can to try and make her happy..hes so sweet..hope you write more soom
jonzie chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Funniest. Shit. Ever!
mybadself chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Hot damn! This is sweet, but one of the funniest things I've read - ever! Please write more. You have a real knack for conedy and obviously know your good ole boys & girls. Edward rockin' a mullet? Genius!
bornonhalloween chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Chandler-

I found your story through Rescue Me chapter recommendation. This is one of the funniest and actually sweetest stories i've seen! Did you finish the third part? Ugh, this guy is trying so hard. I can actually relate to the situation if not the exact setup! I am chuckling to myself picturing those tables crashing down and bare ass Bella about to meet Bossward's MOM! Edward's costume is the funniest part of the whole thing. TOO FUNNY!

Thanks for the chuckles.

~BOH
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Sweet and funny story! You had to feel bad for both poor clueless Edward and frustrated Bella...not fair that her friends were merciless in the joking, or how the poor guy found out she was so unfulfilled! They both seem like just nice, normal people - even Bella with her little bit of a kinky streak!
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Edward's efforts to give Bella the experience she craves are so sweet - thank God Bella realizes it and doesn't blatantly reject and ridicule him! But it's oh so very funny! Then to have his Mom come home at the end there...so very funny! I found myself snickering throughout this: whether it was the Shrek gingerbreadman candles as witnesses or their play, or Edward in the costume, or Bella restrained with the CHIPS handcuffs...heh, heh
AutumnSong chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Poor Edward, he's trying so hard but nothing seems to be going his way.

I can't wait to what happens next.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 6/13/2010