Reviews for Contradictions
g-peachy-chan chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Haha, Terra is so mean. And of course, Aqua's the logical voice of the group.

Oh, and what a nice stunt from Ventus!

Loved how Master Eraqus pointed out the trio's advantages and disadvantages. Gave everything a realistic view and not, "Yeah, yeah, you guys are perfect" kind of feeling. So yeah, nice job in there. By the way, awesome job with the Master. Sounded like something he would ACTUALLY say in the game!

"To fill the age gap."

Hahahaha, as much as I think the entire chapter was awesome, Terra and Aqua's final scene is the best (:
g-peachy-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I like the contradictory you threw in there. Nice vocabulary.

Short, yet lovely. Liked it!
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I like this story, and I really like the couple. You came up with a good plot line to go with for your chapters. I hope you continue.
Music1nTim3 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Faving this story...check

putting an alert on this story...check

telling you how awesome it was...

DUDE THIS WAS AWESOME!

check

aestheticisms chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Yay, VenAqua. I love these two, and I'm glad I found someone else who does too

I think this just gave me the motivation to update my VenAqua one-shot collection...

Either way, I liked this. (:
metrifyx chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
What a smart idea! The illusion idea was fantastic. I laughed really hard at what Terra said to Aqua about the age gap. Keep up the good work!
metrifyx chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow, this story is amazing! It's nice to see more AquaxVen stories. I also loved your list of oxymorons. I can't wait for all of them. I'd say something constructive, but I really don't have anything negative to say. Well done!
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Wow. Epic. I love the idea, wish I'd thought of it! It was a fantastic little short.
Gunbladez19 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
hey this is a good story keep them coming with aqua/ven i love that pairing
Reaper's Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow. This was really good and well written. Can't wait for the rest! -
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Hey now! Well written, I love it so far!