Reviews for Haircut
AnimeChick1228 chapter 1 . 7/28
Doki doki- Ash
Richman4066 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
LOL I just couldn't stop laughing at the mental image of Mamoswine carrying Ash by his shirt with its tusks.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Pretty cool.
riorio chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Great! For your first story, really great.

I'll be waiting for the next chapters of your second story...

Thanks!
Bandicoot Sauce chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I've always wanted to see hypnosis and haircuts combined. Now I have. Cool, I guess.
pkmn2112 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Your version of Brock made me laugh! I thought that this was a short, sweet and to the point kind of story. I felt like the phone call to Misty was a little too short, plus it wasn't really a feel good conversation until the very end. Don't get me wrong, I liked the story, just simply making some observations. Take care )
sailorcancer01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That's a realy good story Mike Prower the fox. Have you've ever written a story where Dawn get her haircut ethier in a barbershop or a salon if not I would like to read that story.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Sword: Hold still Pen! I'm gonna give YOU a haircut!

Pen: Not if my life depended on it.

Well, for your first story, it's a good start. No spelling errors and everyone seems in characters, so it instantly rises above many others for that. I'd say a bit more description would be nice, but you can just do that in your next story.

Sword: Oh yeah! Thanks for your review.

Yeah, we couldn't reply cause ff messed up on our end. Anyway, looking forward to more.
SpaztasticStella chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this is a really cute one-shot story made me laugh when dawn had to get her mamoswine to get ash to get a haircut and bride him with poffins.
papoteer chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I think it went well. duh... IT WAS FANTASTIC!

a really sweet and nice story! *now I must use hypnosis on you and make you write more* :)
craztente chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is a very funny story with some exceptional ideas. I think they all were totally in character and I liked their conversations. For me a little out of place was the old barber and the long wait but I loved the way you included Mamoswine.

Well written, keep it up!
Japonica chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really liked this. Found it as a favourite on someone's list so that proves this was short and sweet and definitely worth reading again.

Excellent job!
Texas Longhorn chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hey man! Ha,ha, I saw you reviewed my latest chapter, and I realized I'd never checked out to see if you had any stories of your own, so I looked into it and...well, here I am! I usually do this with all my reviewers (looking for fics to recommend), but for some reason I'd never thought to with you.

Anyway, I actually thought this was a really good story (especially considering it's your first). My first chapter was no where near as well-written. I'd read your other story, but I saw in the description that you literally wrote "Please don't read", so I decided against it. You should seriously write some more one-shots like this one though. I personally enjoy lighthearted fics like this one and hope to see more in the future.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Giggity!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i don't think i will ever see the day when ash gets a haircut. :)
Genny35 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Well, I love the story! And I would never see the day where Ash would FINALLY cut his hair! So I would imagine Ash's hair shorter and I would also think it would look better! So awesome story!