Reviews for Poco a Poco
Pixiecropse chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
lol i love this story
Superdani4Ever chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
I think it was agreat story!nothing against Stephenie Meyer or anything,btu I like this one thank you
snowspell chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Hi. I really enjoyed this story. I thought the last two chapters were not as strong as the first 9. They seemed rushed and we didn't really get to see why Edward fell in love with Lianna or any real displays of affection. The first 9 chapters were great. I love that Edward was a music tutor and the beginning with Lianna's family was very realistic and grabbing.
StarkidLuna chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
I hope you write more soon I love it
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
so that's the end? if it is, make it say it's complete
ciderskies chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
This is super good, I really love the idea of sign language being incorporated into your story :)

Please update soon, you've got some serious talent.

Chloe

xoxox
InNeedOfInspiration chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Cool chapter! and Alice was funny, especially concerning Edward's feelings. Can't wait to see how they're going to step up in their relationship
HighQueenDofNarnia chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
UPDATE PLEASE! great storyy :)
Maddy chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Good
frozen fire chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
please continue its so god :)
TheOneAndOnlyBellaCullen chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
I LOVE this story! I dont know why you dont have more reviews! this is really good, please update soon! i think edward is falling for lianna... hehe
Rene chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Good story can't wait to see what happens next
InNeedOfInspiration chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
liked the chapter! Keep it up
StrangeMindFiction chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
This story is very interesting so far! :D I can't wait to see what will happen once Edward finds out that she knows about him... _ Good job!
InNeedOfInspiration chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Yeah, I think I'm the first to review!

Well, I really liked this first chapter. To be honest, I wasn't very 'motivated' at the beginning when I decided to read your fiction. But now, I just can't wait to read more about it. I love your idea of Edward falling for a 'deaf' girl (it's romantic lol). Anyway, love the idea. I'm now hurried to read your second chapter.