Reviews for My Backstabing Dad
SilveringBlue chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hello 24unknown,

I would like to inform you that your story violates the rules of . accepts fanfiction only. Your story must have something to do with A Little Princess to be posted in this section.

Please remove and, if wished, repost to a site that accepts such works, such as Fictionpress, Deviantart, or Livejournal.

SilveringBlue
Simple Fics chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Okay, first of all, nothing to do with A Little Princess, but that seems almost normal for this section.

Secondly, you really need to work on grammar and spelling. Your dialogue is a little stilted as well; try and pretend that you're actually having a conversation with someone and what you would say. It might help a little.

The principal (note the spelling, by the way) is completely unrealistic. Even if I accept that he's enough of a jerk to be cruel to a preteen girl who didn't do anything wrong, he's certainly not going to be willing to give her all A's with no make-up work. It's just not going to happen.

Also, it's winter and the nomination is only a couple of days away? The conventions are usually held in August. Unless she's living in Alaska, that's also not going to happen. /Maybe/ if she's living in Alaska, but even then, she'd have to be pretty far North.

Fix its problems and it might make for decent original fiction. Try FictionPress.