Reviews for 101 Reasons Why Lucy Weasley Is the Way She Is
Guest chapter 45 . 7/5/2016
Please update this!
Redhead Nerdette chapter 45 . 12/8/2015
ScorLucy forever! I can feel them getting closer…if only Rose wasn't in the way! Lucy is my favorite, please update soon!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/5/2015
How could Scorpius have agreed to date Rose! He and Lucy are meant to be together
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 45 . 5/26/2013
Wow, this is great. Lucy is one of my favorite Next Gen characters :) Question: Are you still taking requests?
Lagrieba chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Loved! It was very cool! Lucy is very diva! I'm she an RPG and I'm getting to know the character
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 45 . 10/28/2012
it is really good. i liked the scorpius part best though.
me myself I chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
You have soooo got to keep writing this! You'll go far, whoever you are :) You're an awesome writer
Teddyanddominique4ever chapter 45 . 8/17/2011
I love this story ) its really quite complex and it dives into all the characters a lot, especially Lucy ) i've read since chapter 1 and I love it.
babington chapter 45 . 7/29/2011
So I would like to give you praise on this wonderous story you are writing and that I think you should continue despite the fact that its been a little while since you have updated but as a fan I say it doesn't matter. I love this story and I could give you a cookie if you continue...pretty please?
babington chapter 45 . 7/29/2011
sunshinedasies chapter 45 . 1/15/2011
UPDATE!
CookieMap chapter 45 . 10/14/2010
I really liked the first chapters, but this kind of goes too out of the "whole". It seems like you have this 1000 ideas in your head and you try to bring them all in this story. I mean, come on, why would Tristan still be there, altough he did hurt audrey? thats kind of non-logical. so i stop here with reading. but i wish you well with your story. best regards
Juelz Rox chapter 45 . 10/14/2010
This story is just too cute. I really like the Percy/ Audry in it because they are such a realistic couple. I also love the hinted Lucy/ Scorpius relationship it is adorible.
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 43 . 8/27/2010
I wonder if he still has a grudge? Probably. Can't wait to see whast he douse in class.
ermireallydontcare chapter 43 . 8/25/2010
I liked seeing things from a different perspective - since the story was still mainly focused around Lucy anyway.