Reviews for Something Evil This Way Comes
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow he mind fucked me .
Mooncry chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is very much in character and amazing once you get wind of what Vanitas really means. He just loves to twist his words doesn't he? XP
HikariZaichuYami chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
aww xDD

it seemed like vanitas was trying to mess w/ her but once you realize what he's saying, he's actually flirting.. lol xDD

so in character and stuff, xD
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I'm...totally taken aback and honored. I really mean it, especially since you wrote not only a AquaxVanitas-which is crack and I won't lie-but an in-universe style one, no doubt. It was really, really good! In fact, it was just the thing I needed to get past this writer's block for this one-shot I was doing. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. _

Of course, if you ever want me to do a story for you, I'm at your service! Thanks so much again!
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i normally just say 'YUCK!' to Vanitas&Aqua stuff. purely because i think the pairing is crack. but i don't deny this was well written. and you did pretty good with keeping Vanitas in character, even if he was flirting. that is so how i think he'd do that. before he tries to kill you.

anyway. good job. you did a nice job with this.

but i still think Vanitas&Aqua is crack. no one is changing my mind with that. not even the most persuasive person in the entire universe.