Reviews for The Lab or the Darkness
Theta One chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Excellent, excellent, excellent story. You managed to mirror the choice from "The Lady or the Tiger" perfectly. Suspense was built very well too.
NinjaMisha chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
How do you not have more reviews for this? This fic had me at the edge of my seat the whole time and then tearing out my hair at the end! Great great job on this! The whole things is perfectly done :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I am confused what did they chose please emill me the answer thanks, great story by the way I liked it alot.
jamocha101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That's it? What are they gonna do? ARRGG!

...I hate you...

(kidding, kidding...)
AlyssaFelixa chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I feel like crying. This is realistic, yet beautiful. Well done.

X A

X F
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Awesome! I love it! This is so dramatic and intense, without being really detailed or long. I love the suspense you built, and I really like it that you didn't tell us what decision they made. Now it's up to us to imagine both possibilities. Great job!
Mikell chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is incredibly well written, and I think everyone is very in character. It just makes me sad because it feels as though they really were left without a good choice, without a real chance for a happy ending.

I like that you left it open though, so there is still a faint chance that Donny found them a way out or by some miracle they escaped undetected. They seem to have a habit of pulling things out of their proverbial hats.

Nice job.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I've read The Lady and the Tiger. You did justice to that.
WMG-lazy chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
GAH!

Brilliant writing, firstly. Yes, the most brilliant of last man standings, for sure. But...

GAH! What did they choose!

I know, I know; reader interpretation. I'd like to think, as sad as it is, that they went the way of implosions before giving themselves up to being experimented on.

Another good one, AR.