Reviews for Pastures New
BonesOMG chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Pool scene...sooooo hooooottttt!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Loved it all from beginning to end. All the fun cute loving stuff and the serious loving stuff..the raw emotions.. the family time. Everything rolled into one! Outstanding!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh so loved the house. Mabye i can be reincarnated in to both and brens baby girl or boy.. I wold love to grow up in that house with thous parents and a big brother like parker. What was up with all pets bing nameb bu letter L and what was the other fowls name?
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wonderful!
ContourSVT chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
What a fantastic fic. I'm assuming the piece of paper was the deed to the house with Booths name on it?
206pinkbones chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
OK, that might have been your sweetest, funniest Bones ever! LOVED IT!
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh my God. I have read this like 20 times and thought I had already reviewed. I just realized I hadn't. I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my all time favorites. I always love your character developement. I think you write some of the best fluff, hottest love/sex scenes and relationship trials I have ever read. I don't mind controversy as long as it has a happy ending. I think the paper is a deed for the home with Booth's name on it or maybe a wedding invitation she picked out. Plus I will admit I am one of those cheesy reviewers that love twins for B&B but if they just had 1 I would choose a little girl to melt her daddy's mushy heart. Excellent.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Yes you made me laugh! The peice of of paper was the contract to the house with his name sighned as one of the owners and the baby is a girl:) I really loved this story! I wish Cam,Amy and Sweets were at the house warming parting though. Russ and Amy's girls names are Emma and Haley not Emily and Melissa(unles you didn't have them to be Amy's girls? I think you did though so I thought I would help you out and tell you their correct names:). Great, great story like always! I loved it!:):)
happinessandlight chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I really enjoyed this.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex.
Nonna Minerva chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw! Totally diabetic, but... who cares? I sure don't. Well, off to business. I'm saying girl. And the piece of paper had his name for the property of the house too. Just one thing... weren't Russ step daughters named Haley and Emma? Anyway, incredible as ever! The world needs more Bones smut!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
aw... um... it's a... BOY! Just Awesome! XP
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
HAH! that was great! my guess as to what's on the paper would be his name on the papers for the house. did i get it wrong? i usually do. lol. lovely fic. very nice indeed. i enjoyed lucy very much! and the smut was pretty feckin' amazing too! XD

~HIKARi
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aww, nice fic! The house sounded really impressive, I'm jealous...well I'm jealous of more than the house, but hey!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Beautifulas alawys, another favourite! Thankyou!
EvilRegal96 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I think that it was either the note she wrote when she was in the car with Jack in the grave digger episode or a marriage licence or the deed to the house with booths name and then I think they will have a girl cuz they already have Parker and please write a sequel you are such a good writer and there just neds to be another part to this story I can't wait to hear from you again! :)