Reviews for Those Crazy People
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
The humor! XD keep it up!
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! This story is soooooo hilarious!
Karrin Blue chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This made me almost asphyxiate with laughter...must read more!
JourneymanIceQueen chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Aw! Poor Slade!

How'd Star get stuck in the box?

Only 15 or less chapters? Sadness!

Ah well. YAYZ FUNNINESS!
Wildcard999 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
/"That boy wished for the experience of flight, and I had provided a very accurate demonstration!" Starfire protested./

Total awesomeness!

/ "Guys! Guys! SHUT UP!" Robin yelled, successfully regaining their attention./

Yes, THAT’s how Robin gets their attention. He doesn’t ask. He doesn’t need to.

/ "Robin, we're superheroes. We're constantly saving the city from complete destruction. I don't think the civilians will care if there's a few insignificant slips now and then- it's inevitable. After all, celebrities are off worse than us. We do good in this world. People know we're the good guys." Raven said. Starfire smiled and softly clapped./

This seems very OOC for Raven. She seems more the time to make a wry sarcastic joke to demonstrate the stupidity of this idea, rather than make a long, poignant speech that doesn’t make fun of anything/one. She’s not big on group participation.

It’s starting to feel like you idolize Raven a little too much and I’ve noticed several mistakes normally attributed to Mary Sues. Making a rival (for power, in this case) more idiotic and inept to make it obvious how awesome she is (Robin), giving her lines more IC for someone else (like the above quote, better given to Cyborg if you want to keep it ver batum) and making her seem unjustly ignored or victimized so people will feel sorry for her. That’s not realistic. It’s warping the Titans to showcase a CC at the expense of other CC’s. I hope you’ll start dialing it back before it becomes a real problem. It’s not that bad if it took me ten chapters and two fics to notice, but it’s still noticeable.

/ "How about the epic awesome story of Captain Beast Boy and his pirate crew of ten thousand tiger-warriors who stormed the seven seas and rescued a damsel in distress from a giant dragon who had laser vision?"/

Oh man. I EASILY see him saying that!

Lol! I loved Star’s bedtime story. It was so full of violence and carnage! What little kid WOULDN’T love to hear about nice, cuddly aliens being hunted and slaughtered?

Raven’s was funny, but why didn’t Robin roll his eyes? And why wasn’t Cy shocked at the ridiculously horrible story? Just being awestruck…it just sounds like this is more CC-warping to make Raven look good. Like they can’t believe she was so good at story-telling or something. I really can’t tell what kind of awestruck they are from this, amazed she’s good, amazed she’s so bad or amazed Raven would talk about sunshine and puppies.

All in all, this was a very funny fic. A lot of the time, it was great how IC you had the characters. Unfortunately, it was less great how OOC you sometimes had them. I’d still like to read more if you post more.
Wildcard999 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
/"WHO. DID. THIS." Robin repeated, his face practically murderous./

I’ll admit, Robin is unusually obsessed with his hair. It always has to be exactly right with each hair perfectly placed to look like an unkempt mess. It’s unnatural.

/"Well, since the robbers were laughing so hard, it was much easier to subdue them." Raven calmly said./

Great quote.
Wildcard999 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
/"Dude! I call dibs on [] waffle iron!"/

I’m pretty sure you’re missing a ‘the’ in there.

/Something like that."/

Why would she keep saying that? EVERYONE ELSE thinks the constant flow of meaningless words pouring out of her mouth is useless drivel, not HER.

/"Oh my. Whatever shall we do now?" Raven wondered out loud dryly./

Lol, classic Raven. XD

/"CRAAAAAP!" Robin yelled, trying to shake it off. "GETTIT OFFAH MEEE!"

"Hold still, dammit!" Cyborg shouted, trying to take aim.

"I'll save you!" Beast Boy turned into a bear and swiped the pie away. It bounced a few times against the floor before coming to a stop.

"My leg..." Robin whimpered, clutching his shin./

I take it you don’t like/respect Robin very much, huh? You keep making him look like an inept idiot, or a danger to himself and others. I gotta say, it’s getting on my nerves. You’re a Raven fan, aren’t you? I’ve got nothing against that, Raven is awesome, but so is the real Robin. And, to a lesser degree, the perverted version in the cartoon, although he’s more petty and stupid than the REAL Robin.

/When they returned, Silkie had eaten the pie./

Lol, he WOULD!
Wildcard999 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
/Ever since he had managed to scrape up enough cash to buy his own laptop, Beast Boy had been stuck on it since[] doing who knows what./

Given the fact that this makes no sense the way it’s written, I’d guess you’re missing a comma where I indicated. You should probably add ‘ever’ just before since, also.

/I need a Facebook!…Argent got a Facebook too!/

Obviously BB has no idea how to use Facebook in a sentence. Facebook is a site. You get Facebook /pages/.

/"Oi! I don't make fun of you for still reading paper magazines!/

Does BB say oi?

/"They aren't rabid, they're just slightly disturbed and possibly mentally unstable."/

Lol!

/"I tube?"

"You must be thinking iPod."

"You pod?"

"No, Youtube."

"I do not tube."

"No, it's called iPod."

"I do not understand."/

Totally freakin’ awesome! Classic Starfire! Rofl! XD

/AN: I'm using way too many sex jokes. But... there's a little pervert monster in all of us, right? Right? It's not just me, right?/

Nope, you’re all alone. You’re the only one in the world with sick obsessions. That’s why the internet is so clean and un-p0rn-filled.

I didn't like it, but that's just me.
Wildcard999 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
/"Slade! What did you do to Starfire?" Robin demanded right off the bat.

"Oh, Robin! Thank goodness! This evil man is a pedophile as well as a masochist!" Starfire cried out./

Rofl! I am loving this!

/"Everything makes sense now. Robin, Terra... now Starfire..." Raven muttered, looking away./

Lot’s more stuff that needs a comma, not a period. I’m sure you can find them yourself.
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
/"Titans, please, let me speak!" Robin shouted over Cyborg and Beast Boys' protesting./

Technically, Robin usually just says, “Guys. /Guys/. Guys! HEY!” and then everyone shuts up. He doesn’t ask them to obey, they just do.

/ "That isn't going to work, Starfire." Raven pointed out./

You need a comma at the end of the quotation because the sentence continues past the quotes.

Wow. It sounds like EVERYONE is high but Raven. Someone sent them ‘special’ brownies again, huh?

This is pretty funny in a chuck-all-reason-and-logic way, but it's vreging dangerously on being random.
animalgirl13 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
OMG absolutly HILAROUS! i luved it! laughing the entire time XD keep it up
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
cute story I'm reading while listening to Piano Man by Billy Joel.
RazzleDazzleRose chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Heh. These are awesome. And I am glad to see Raven learned from her previous attempt at telling a story to toddlers.
PinkPanther123 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Ahaha, I can so totally see this happening. Tsk, silly Titans...but yeah... Kids are that simple...PINK SPARKLE DAZZLE SPARKLE WHEEE~

...Awesome update, can't wait for more.

~PinkPanther123