Reviews for THREESOME
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Pfffhahaha, poor Zoro. They're going to have so much fun playing with him... The girls can be devious sometimes, really.

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Shit bro.
Just shit.
Imean the good kind.
BOb chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was an amazing story
Darzeik chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
DAMN! That was a really fantastic story! Loved the plot and all, really great, and I love the way Zorro got trapped by the girls haha~To bad there ain't like a continue to this story! This easily turned into a fav :'
ZoroandNatsu chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Okay that was incredible. really well written and perfect images. you have a talent for this for sure.
HornyWolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice, me likey. (and I can't believe this has only 8 reviews prior to mine. I loved this- much more than others I've read with nearly 100.) Oh well guess only moi and the other 8 reviews know a good story when we read one. :)
Tiburontooth chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
lol oh, this is much entertaining.

loled at the ending.

I wonder how did he wake up at the deck too.

keep writing
KawaiiNekoNami chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Way too hot! I'm not actually turned on at man and woman sexual. but this made getting a nosebleed. 0/0
Inferno 54 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow, that was reaaally well written and executed lemon, with only a few spelling errors, and it was pretty rushed in the beginning. Greaat job on turning the normally level headed women into tntalising horny fangirls. My only reaal problem with it is that on the summary, it red threesome, but it ended s more of a two on one, or a small gangbang, other than that, a truly impressive display or erotic detailing. Keep up the good work, iinferno54
SilverCeleb chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh mu good, this was HOT. o/o
fmdevil chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
this story was awsome, any chance of a sequel?
cb chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
HaHa! this was incredibly sexy! Poor Zoro, having to deal with the two afterwards!
Skythief chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Okay, this is a pretty good story, but one thing won't make sense for me:

Here we have this: "He started to move away from the chair when two arms sprouted from the wall behind and pushed him back to where he was."

And a little later: "Robins sprouted arms continued pushing him against the chair."

Okay, Robin can let arms sprout, nice and well, but her physical strength is practically 0! If Zoro wanted to get out of there, he could have just broke free with ease.
PuckeringLemon chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
this is undescribable unless you want some TMI goodies. this story rocked literally, my hips are still shakin!