Reviews for Back Where We Started
Amazing story while it lasted. Wish you got to the part where the conspiracy was revealed, though. I honestly thought that during Truth or Dare Flynn was going to ask about Yuri's past, but the summer camp story was humorous. So young...
Minigamer chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
I love this story, its so interesting! I hope you update it soon :)
Cheri chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
This isn't really a review, but I just wanted to say that this fanfiction is one of my absolute favourites. Despite it having been some time since the last chapter, I find myself recollecting it and it brings a smile to my face.
I just love the way you capture Yuri and Flynn in your fanfictions, and their interactions. It's hard to explain why, but I just find myself drawn back to your stories. You are, by far, my favourite writer.
I wish all the best for you in the future.
talesfan chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
You are a legendary writer. You are pretty much a goddess tbh.
gnoemchen chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Hey,

I just read this story up to this point, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it.

However, I noticed that it has been a while since it has been updated, so I wanted to ask if this story is still alive. For now, I'm going to subscribe, but it would be really nice if you would answer me. Hope to hear frome you soon.
pocketcucco chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this. I read through the entire thing all of last night, haha. I LOVE how you adapted the characters for the setting; they all fit in so well. And the story itself is really great. I just wanted to let you know how much I adore this. :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
I'm interested about your take on Duke's character. :)

I'm curious how Yuri will react when they are finally rooming together. heheheh

Anyway, great job so far!

I hope you plan on continuing...
matchynishi chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
loved this!
Ret chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
Awesome story - this has got to be the best Vesperia fanfic I've read! I love the sort of casual relationship between Flynn and Yuri here (that will hopefully develop later on), and best of all, everyone seems to be in character.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
This story is good but going a bit slow. like I really want Yuri to deal with the adoption thing, maybe being room mates with duke, and his developing feelings for Flynn.

I guess i have to wait...
ZephyraExcalibur chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Duke is so hilariously in-character the in-game way, it's great. I like this story very much, your voice is so different in this AU but it's fitting too.
fsdfsdf chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Ah, this is so adorable and cute, and well, just utterly sweet. ;_; They're so perfect, ide... But I'm especially curious about Duke and his involvement with Yuri - :o

._. I love this.
The Key to Oblivion chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Whoa-oa-oa! Alright, new chapter! I was wondering what happened to you.

This...was pretty entertaining! Totally worth the wait for the update! The sudden pink slips for over forty professors catches my curiosity-I definitely want to know the purpose of it! It's not everyday a almost an eighth of a university's employees are let go in succession like that! As for everything else...hilarious! The bad influence and role model affect each other in multiple ways.
SatoshiKyu chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Ah, lovely! XD Really quite wonderful, I love how their relationship is morphing from simple friendship into something... undefinable. :P Not just friends, to be sure, but not exactly in a committed relationship or a friends-with-benefits thing-the ambiguity itself adds a bit of spice to the story. Can't wait for the continuation!
Ana Paula92 chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
ow, that was so cute - Flynn talking about how he lost his virginity, that is. I really like how you develop their relationship - i've said that already, haven't i?

in the university, i haven't had the time to read much lately, but i'm really glad i took the time to read this. it's amazing how i get into the story and how happy i am - though disappointed the chapter ended too fast.

geez, it's been long since i've last written something in english, sorry if i mispelled something or said something which doesn't make sense...