Reviews for Your Son
Lady Serai chapter 1 . 18h
This story was AMAZING! I think Alik was cool to come swooping in to save the day!
Donni chapter 1 . 6/23
This here is cool beans
LilithRisen chapter 1 . 6/13
I think I've watched Yuri! On Ice too much. I kept thinking this was going to turn gay and I was on edge the whole time
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/30
nice job getting mustang's character, theres a reason he's my favorite character! shame that Riza wasn't around though, roy's not at his best without his shadow
This was sooo- awesome! , You wrote it really well. Loved it a lot.
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 5/21
This story is so wonderfully written and set up so well. I love me some parental!Royed and this was the most perfect dose of it!
Great job with the suspense!
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 1/7
Wonderful fic! wish you'd make it a two-shot! :)
daisysakura chapter 1 . 1/2
Awwwwwwww! Ed being poisoned and almost dying aside, this was super cute! I mean, Ed calling Mustang dad and Roy kind of, semi accepting it was too much for my heart. This was simply amazing!
Nicholls37 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
gosh...this is so beautiful beyond words. Thanks for sharing this to the world.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This is such warm fuzzy family feels! Really enjoyed the voices and dual perspectives at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow...
Laluzi chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Okay, while I enjoyed this fic and I'm a total sucker for hurt/comfort... Mustang yelling 'Skirts!' in his sleep made the fic for me. Priceless. I'm not super sure about the dad deal if only because that entire relationship seems to hold so many negative connotations to Edward, given his upbringing and lack thereof, but protective Mustang is great and I'll take it.
Numbkid chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Darn. That was a good read. I never would've thought Edward would see Mustang as a father figure. But it does kinda makes sense. This fiction made me emotional, good job!
KaleChip chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
This is all I ever wanted out of a FMA fic I love it so much
It’s written extremely well and in character, and it could honestly be an actual episode
I would love for this to be an episode actually, bc parental royed is my favourite thing, and it could lead in to doubts about the military, while also introducing Drachma Anyway this was really good and now I'm going to read the rest of your fics