Reviews for Your Son
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 10/21
I LOVED this story! Great job! I loved the emotion, the tie in to the scene when Hohenheim left, the character portrayal. It was all amazing. Probably my favorite FMA fanfiction I've read. I can't wait to read your other stuff.
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 8/29
Parental!RoyEd is life omc
0-0

Bought a ticket to the feels train, found myself in the "aww" train.

...

Did I go into the wrong locomotive?
I love Alike too! XD Roy makes a totally awesome, but awkward father figure too. Hehe, great story ;)
Hoseki13 chapter 1 . 6/30
AAAAAAAAA! THE FLUFF! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/30
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH god bless good ol' Papa Mustang
Lady Serai chapter 1 . 6/24
This story was AMAZING! I think Alik was cool to come swooping in to save the day!
Donni chapter 1 . 6/23
This here is cool beans
LilithRisen chapter 1 . 6/13
I think I've watched Yuri! On Ice too much. I kept thinking this was going to turn gay and I was on edge the whole time
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/30
nice job getting mustang's character, theres a reason he's my favorite character! shame that Riza wasn't around though, roy's not at his best without his shadow
This was sooo- awesome! , You wrote it really well. Loved it a lot.
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 5/21
This story is so wonderfully written and set up so well. I love me some parental!Royed and this was the most perfect dose of it!
Great job with the suspense!
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 1/7
Wonderful fic! wish you'd make it a two-shot! :)
daisysakura chapter 1 . 1/2
Awwwwwwww! Ed being poisoned and almost dying aside, this was super cute! I mean, Ed calling Mustang dad and Roy kind of, semi accepting it was too much for my heart. This was simply amazing!