Reviews for Your Son
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Just loving your stories!

Very sweet parental moments :)
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Did I go through and pick and chose ypur parental!Roy fics? Maybe :)

Seriously, you're dedicated to your work.
ACCOUNT IS NOW FULLY INACTIVE chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really can't find the words to describe how touching and amazing this was.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is the third time I've read this story and I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. This story is amazing. As with all your stories, this one is full of wonderful details and the plot reads smoothly without sacrificing quality.

I absolutely love the family dynamic of Roy and Edward here. Nice work with the part where Roy makes the mistake of saying that the worst part of Alik's assumption was that he thought he was Ed's father. Then with Ed lightly reminding him how his own father abandonned him really adds to the drama there. Still it was how much Roy worried when he found out Ed was poisoned that was so sweet.

The talk Hughes has with Roy about how he has pretty much taken on the role of Ed's father is touching. Leave it to Hughes (the proud father) to make that clear. All the father-son moments between Roy and Ed are sweet.

It's good to see how quickly everyone reacted to rescue Ed without raising suspicion. The fact that it's purposely left vague makes for a better, open-ended ending. Alik is an awesome character and quite the hero.

This story was interesting to read. There were so many aww moments balanced with some good suspense. Fantastic work with this story.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Gorgeous story. Read it a long time ago and came back for more. Love this vision of Roy and Ed. Roy's progressive thoughts are beautiful, as is sweet Ed's "morning after-ish" realization and memories.
Epic chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
LOVED THIS! This is amazing. Roy is totally Ed's replacement father. Roy totes cares about his children. This was epic. Thank you so much for writing and posting this story. I loved it so much! Best fic I've ever read in FMA fandom.

Would you please consider doing a sequel where Ed's heart is still weak and Roy and all of the guys are worried and making sure he won't overexert his heart?
ThePurpleRose chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Naawwww! Adorable! I love it. It was really well written too. Nicely done. :)
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
awww, that was sad yet happy. colonel is really like eds dad aint he?
Sevvus chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
that was so fucking cute i almost cried just now...
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Parental! I like it! That was cute! I love how Mustang blushed when Ed realized what he'd said. It was great. On the other hand, the miniskirt line was even better. Oh Roy Boy, you and your fetish...

-Ash
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
love the story very cute an sweet.
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ahhhhh! So cute! Again! Certainly one of the BEST perental!Royed fics out there! I love you soooooooooooo much for this!

Kuri
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is the first time I've read parental Ed/Roy (I've never read anything involving those two exclusively or as the focus, to be honest). This was a really good place to start. They didn't seem too awfully out of character, I only caught one typo that distraccted me, and really when it was all said and done I had to 'Aww...' a bit. It was really sweet, and the logic behind it was spot on. Really good job with this one; thanks for sharing it!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh my gosh! This was almost heartbreaking. For a few seconds there I thought he was done for. And the emotional turn abouts were masterfully done as well. And I don't even watch FMA! So awesome job!

-D101
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I've always liked the father/son relationship Mustang and Ed could have. Your story brings it out. Nicely done.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »