Reviews for Your Son
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh my gosh! This was almost heartbreaking. For a few seconds there I thought he was done for. And the emotional turn abouts were masterfully done as well. And I don't even watch FMA! So awesome job!

-D101
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I've always liked the father/son relationship Mustang and Ed could have. Your story brings it out. Nicely done.
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aw I loved it. Ed calling Roy dad struck me but I liked it a lot. I love stories where Roy is more of a father to Ed than... the other option. It reminded me of the Good Samaritan with Alik helping Ed, a Drachman helping an Amestrian. And Armstrong just makes everything better. He's just awesome like that.
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
A beautiful mix of whump and angst with the perfect story pace. A rare find in this particular fandom. Great job!
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Just... excellent. The way Roy handled (or didn't handle) the way Edward called him 'Dad' was brilliant, yet so moving. You could really feel how Roy reacted to Ed's words. You're an extremely talented author :)
fnza chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
luv all ur fic esp parentalRoy/ed,heartwarming...plz write new ones, eventhough the series has long ended
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
AWESOME!
dcfgh chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Damn son, you have a gift for writing. This story was perfect. I loved how much Mustang cared about Ed, he is totally Ed's dad. This was absolutely amazing. You are a talented writer and I want to say thank you for writing this. It was brilliant and a wonderful thing to read so thankyouthankyouthankyou!
shipping-goggles chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I was rather unsure about reading this at first, since I'd never read Parental!RoyEd before, but I am honestly SO glad I did - because now I love it! This was honestly very touching, and both of them were so very impressively in-character! Lovelovelove!
anemix chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was really sweet and I loved it, especially the setting and plot. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
lilahri chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was great!

You did a fantastic job of showing a different aspect of Ed and Roy's relationship. I think most tend to focus on their weird friendship, but the parental side you brought out in this oneshot was spot on! You kept everyone in character perfectly and you did a really great job of getting into Mustang's head - his thoughts were so realistic!

Wonderful job. Thank you for sharing this )

~lilah
Awesomely Awesome4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I have given up trying to log in... The log in page is being stupid...

I loved that! It was so... In character (even though Ed was drugged) and I really enjoyed reading it! I'm gonna add it to my favorites when it lets me log in!

-Ash
Bre chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Lol it is so sweet that Roy would take on that role for Ed! I lol when armstrong started crying cuz my sis was watchin an FMA ep. when I read that part and I laughed only to look up and see the same thing on my TV screen! XD
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I couldn't not finish this, I don't care that it is now...after 4 am. This was worth it. I like how you left the case itself open ended, but followed the victim from a possible targets POV. Needless to say I loved it. Even though I have not read the manga (just watched the anime), it was pretty easy to put together the relationships between the two countries and the doctor was the Drachma's version of a Good Samaritan (he was awesome). Well done, well written and for me...pretty interesting right from the get go. 10/10
Anana553 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
aww loved it!

such an awesome story

aww really really awesome

i love the mustang as father figure for ed xD
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »