Reviews for Your Son
lilahri chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was great!

You did a fantastic job of showing a different aspect of Ed and Roy's relationship. I think most tend to focus on their weird friendship, but the parental side you brought out in this oneshot was spot on! You kept everyone in character perfectly and you did a really great job of getting into Mustang's head - his thoughts were so realistic!

Wonderful job. Thank you for sharing this )

Awesomely Awesome4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I have given up trying to log in... The log in page is being stupid...

I loved that! It was so... In character (even though Ed was drugged) and I really enjoyed reading it! I'm gonna add it to my favorites when it lets me log in!

Bre chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Lol it is so sweet that Roy would take on that role for Ed! I lol when armstrong started crying cuz my sis was watchin an FMA ep. when I read that part and I laughed only to look up and see the same thing on my TV screen! XD
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I couldn't not finish this, I don't care that it is now...after 4 am. This was worth it. I like how you left the case itself open ended, but followed the victim from a possible targets POV. Needless to say I loved it. Even though I have not read the manga (just watched the anime), it was pretty easy to put together the relationships between the two countries and the doctor was the Drachma's version of a Good Samaritan (he was awesome). Well done, well written and for me...pretty interesting right from the get go. 10/10
Anana553 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
aww loved it!

such an awesome story

aww really really awesome

i love the mustang as father figure for ed xD
Karin Matthews chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
aw this was such a sweet story. one of the best ive read :)
adgjlkhfs chapter 1 . 1/27/2011

what a fantastic story! it has just the right mix of humor, drama, and sentimentality - it's perfect! i love it!

Vamphire chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Thank you for the story; it was well-written! I think you did the right thing with the poison, especially since your focus was on the relationship between Roy and Ed.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Poor Edward. This story was fantastic. Kudos. :)
espanamazing chapter 1 . 12/17/2010

This actually made me distressingly emotional... (I say this because I happen to be a Roy cosplayer, and generally detest any implications of being a father figure... ;)

Really nice piece; you've interested me enough that I'll probably be checking out your other fanfiction... 3
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was exciting but also really, really cute.
feathersnow chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
sweet one-shot! love their bonding. thanks!
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh my God.. Havn't I reviewed?

I thought I had done that loong time ago!

Well, anyway, I looove this story xD Love it, love it, love iiiit!

And it's a good story to read in math Muahaa..

I havn't seen any mistakes goood! And if I have, I have forgotten, so.. Well xD

But, but, buuuut! This story is pure awesomeness! :D Truuuly fantastic!

Loooove it xD ... Which you must know by now xD Ha!

Well, I have no more to say

~ Nathalaia ~
Shandrial chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Well that was just... plain AWESOME. Oh I really loved Roy in this story! Military or not, its probably hard for any adult not to go into a bit of parent mode when a kid you're taking care of gets hurt. And well, Roy has major guilt issues anyway lol. Lovely characterizations and I got all mushy over the pappa Roy parts there. Thanks for writing and sharing!
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this is a really good story. I love the relationship and interaction between Ed and mustang, good work!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »