Reviews for Your Son
Hidari chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I liked it. A lot. But somehow I still like Respect more. I think it's because the instrospective parts for both Ed and the Colonel struck me as slightly off. Still really great writing and insights though.
Morgstang chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You are officially one of my favorite authors! This story was just so, ugh, I can't even think of a word. First off, I'm in LOVE with Parental RoyEd. I just love it to pieces. It was just so cute. And yay for Alik. I always liked him. Lol.

Alik just smiled and waved his hand, his eyes twinkling deviously. "Yes, yes. Always get mixed up…"

That had to be the line that made me grin like an idiot. Love. I've got to check out more of your stories later! More parental RoyEd? Hopefully. I never find any good writers that can actually pull this off like you!
schweinsty chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really enjoyed this :). Good premise to begin with, and you executed it well; I loved Roy's reaction when he found out Ed had been poisoned, and the ending gave the warm and fuzzies, but was not OOC. Thanks for sharing :D.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was amazing! You handled them all very well, especially with not having Roy be all happy to be the father figure and all. Yes, he is, but it would take a lot of prodding and pushing to get him to admit it. You did so awesome! And Alik is super awesome as well. XD
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
8D

I loved it. I usually hate stories where Ed calls Roy "Dad," but you pulled it off so well, and everyone is very in character.

Nice story! I'll probably be reading this one again and again!
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love this! I agree with you completely, bookwrm389: Yay for Parental!RoyEd! And this is really well-written too. I liked Alik a lot.

..."All of a sudden, Mustang jerked upright with a loud snort. 'Skirts!'" xD I laughed so hard.
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Alik was amazing! I totally got the connection too, even before you explained it, but it was super amazing even when you did because it just tied it all together. Yay family moment! Yay Hughes is still alive! Thanks for writing this!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
it was sweet. not my usual cup of tea, but i loved it.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Adorable fic!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
First (and maybe only) FMA fic ive ever read and i loved it. Wasnt even going to at first, but the summary got me interested.

I just dont like the fandom anime yaois.

I leave that for Naruto. XD

And any actualy yaoi series. (Loveless, gravitation, ext.) Only fan fics i read.

Which is why i avoid reading FMA.

But i liked this one. Not to narrativley boring eather, had good amoun t of conversation without rambling, and didnt drawl in narating feelings and ext.

Noah
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Lovely story
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Ah, nothing like poison to bring people together.
alicat53 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This was great! Decent parental Roy/Ed stories are so hard to come by, so this was a real treat. I look forward to more. _
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I LOVE THIS! You are the best person ever right now! I SO can't wait for more. You're the total best!
The Flea chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really liked it! Great job!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »