Reviews for Your Son
EirSensei chapter 1 . 2/6
Loved it!
skynaruxsasulov chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
OOOOOOOOH! PLEEASE WRITE MOORE!8D THIS WAZ SOO GOOD!_ i liked how the soothing part where ed called roy dad and it really touched my heart! please review more chapters!
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
can't imagine a better story to start my day
Victoria chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
After so many years of putting it off, I finally finished the manga series today. After that, I read this fanfiction and...the feels! This is a heartwarming contribution to all the other incredible Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction out there, and I truly hope you keep creating more stories. I love how you made this fic's situation dramatic while keeping it wonderfully realistic. Keep up the great work!
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Awwww...
Most adorable fanfiction I've ever seen.
Thanks.
-Winged Serpent of Light
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
... Oh man... This... This is awesome! Loving the story!~
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Beautiful. You are an amazing writer. I loved this.
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllease continue this book! i love it!
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I like the story
Kinsutenekochan chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I know this is hinted at in the manga and anime, but man I love these kind of fics! And this one was very well done, my next favorite after Tempest! Great job, keep it up and thank you!
Boobaehi chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Such a sweet story, I loved it :)
Raqueel chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
OMG so amazing! I loved it 3
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
aw. that was very touching
LannisPuff chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Aww! This is so awesome and amazing and fluffy and fantastic! I love it 3
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I am left just like...in COMPLETE shock. I'm in tears. I'm a mess. You are incredible. This was one of the best things that I have ever read, and I can't believe it took me so long to find out. Wow. Just...WOW. Edward calling Roy "Dad" and Roy just...rolling with it in the end because he's so concerned. And I love how you showed Ed's memory coming back to him slowly and making the connections. It was perfect. Oh gosh, this was fantastic!
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »