Reviews for Your Son
treeinus chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh no Ed I want to tell him it wasn't a dream...Anyway so sweet...Loved it so much! Roy and Ed was all in character and oh just wonderful piece of parental royed! :)
im an evil dudette223 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh...asldfjas;dlfkja;sdlfkj a NICE!
sapphire.squids chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I read this one day... Like, wee morning hours, and I've been looking for it for awhile. I love this! Reactions and mood swings, I just love it! Thanks for writing this!
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really love this story. Roy's concern for his subordinates is always really touching. And I loved Alik . Somehow I think the poison was not intended to kill. I mean Ed only took the brunt of it because he was a kid taking a dose meant for an adult and regardless of who took the poison, there was a doctor in the room (and if Alik's words are anything to go by, it's likely he or any Drachman would have recognized symptoms of poison much quicker)

By the way, have you ever read any of the light novels? It's funny because in one of the novels, Ed pretends to be Roy's son (to troll him mostly and ruin his advances towards a woman) and winds up as a hostage later. Everyone's reaction? "Poor kidnapper"
meladi1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I have read this twice :P I wonder how many of your stories I have read twice or more. Skirts! XD
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Great story! I loved how well you kept everyone in character, especially Mustang. Ed's behavior when he was poisoned is just how I'd imagine him to act in that situation, half-delirious with the poison. I really enjoyed Maes' talk with Mustang too, the way he helped Roy understand how and why it would be possible for the Elric brothers to turn to him in their time of need, seeing him in a parental role. Ed's behavior the morning after the scare was adorable, the way he was embarrassed and unsure about how he'd behaved while he was so sick. I love, love, love moments like this in FMA fiction! Because, Heaven knows, those boys had a brutal enough life. I would've loved to have seen a moment or two of parental Roy/Ed in the manga and anime. The story needed it!

I hope that if the plot bunnies allow, you'll write more wonderful FMA fics like this one again. This site can always use more parental Roy/Ed/Al.
Technicolour Dreamcloth chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh, wow! Amazing! This was so touching. I haven't read many Parental!Roy/Ed fics lately, but this has been the best so far.

αικα
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Awww, words can't describe how awesome this fic of yours is! Kudos to you! Thank you so nuch for sharing this brilliant piece of writing with us :D
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm not usually one for OCs, but Alik rocks! (Mainly for his little jab at Roy about "subordinate" and "son")

Well written story. I could picture the characters playing out the scenes, and they were all (in my opinion) very in character.

SilentJo chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this story, especially the "Skirts!" line towards the end. Very well done :)
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ah, I really like this one! It's kind of too bad that we don't get to know who the poison was intended for (I'm voting for option number 3: Mustang or Edward, it doesn't matter which), but you're right; that's not the point of the story. I do want to say one thing, though; throwing up after being poisoned is a bad idea because the poison may irritate the esophagus, mouth, and etc.
Otaku4eva99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMG that was so heartwarming I nearly cried! :,(
dybank chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Omgarwsh - all the sentimental feelings. A truly enjoyable read!
Tairulz chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Wow nice job :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Well... At least he's remember! XD
Though he thought that as his imagination...

And he actually like the feeling...!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »