Reviews for Your Son
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
luluhrh chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
aww... this is so ADORABLE! it's amazing. you should be proud of yourself because this is what i call amaze-balls fluffiness!
conscientious chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This, I just... I've officially lost my ability to can.

The SoulEater Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Love, love it, love it! I absolutely adore this story! You did an amazingly spectacular job!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Aww. How cute.
random person chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
That's so cute ! LOVE IT !
irezel chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
oh no, everything is adorable. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

very well done! absolutely loved it!
El0ndon chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
.god...that was so CUTE! I love papa Roy fanfictions and If toi think about it they really are simmular i mean the only difference is the hair and eyes but lose can be places on riza If sur was the mom, maybe eyes placed on like a distant dead grandfather or something...even though i still support mamma izumi over would make sence in this situation
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oooh, this is such a good story :D Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I really like your writing style and the way you described the parental relationship between Ed and Roy!
Fun hammer chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love it! I feel bad for Ed and Al about thier father and mother but I would never say sorry, because Ed and Al... anyone in pain of loseing someone... would'nt want any pity or sympathy they would be angry and I'm not gonna lie that I know thier pain and besides how would Ed react, we all know he would be angry or just brush it off, thats also why I respect him he's able to hide his emotions so well, but I can't I'm just a spoiled brat compared to...well... about every one in the show. Well bye! :-)
rana2001 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I have no words
manga.geek.3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
LOVE THIS! I just wish there was more too it! xD good job!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love this story. Thank you for sharing this. :)
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love this. Well done and just brilliant. I love the tender moments between Roy and Ed. Adorable. I like the pov switch too.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »