Reviews for Your Son
Technicolour Dreamcloth chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh, wow! Amazing! This was so touching. I haven't read many Parental!Roy/Ed fics lately, but this has been the best so far.

αικα
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Awww, words can't describe how awesome this fic of yours is! Kudos to you! Thank you so nuch for sharing this brilliant piece of writing with us :D
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm not usually one for OCs, but Alik rocks! (Mainly for his little jab at Roy about "subordinate" and "son")

Well written story. I could picture the characters playing out the scenes, and they were all (in my opinion) very in character.

SilentJo chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this story, especially the "Skirts!" line towards the end. Very well done :)
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ah, I really like this one! It's kind of too bad that we don't get to know who the poison was intended for (I'm voting for option number 3: Mustang or Edward, it doesn't matter which), but you're right; that's not the point of the story. I do want to say one thing, though; throwing up after being poisoned is a bad idea because the poison may irritate the esophagus, mouth, and etc.
Otaku4eva99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMG that was so heartwarming I nearly cried! :,(
dybank chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Omgarwsh - all the sentimental feelings. A truly enjoyable read!
Tairulz chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Wow nice job :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Well... At least he's remember! XD
Though he thought that as his imagination...

And he actually like the feeling...!
Foxxy-Coco chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I was never really interested in Parental!Roy but ever since I've read this I absolutely love it! :3 You did a great job!
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
very nice! i enjoyed reading it!
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awwwww... I think I like Parental!Roy now... :D
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was rather interesting! XD I thought it was a multi chapt but it's a great oneshot too!

-LLM
SaphireHeartbreak chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
hehehehe :) nice parental story - very well focused on the main purpose and wonderfully written! I just love your use of metaphors, and also I always enjoy your growing character relationships! Very life-like as far as the actual relationship and your stories always give some semblance of roy an ed holding a conversation without killing each other :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/21/2013