Reviews for Wish for Freedom
0100000101001101 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
.Hot.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
awwwwwwwww, they talk like Ichiru the bear is Ichiru, i love it!
Frost chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Please! Update with the next chapter soon! PLEASE!
Yuunz chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
If you're not busy and this story isn't finished please continue! . Your writing is really awesome 3
RavenNightray99 chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Wow...i..love this story im so addicted. You have s way that makes it evil but still good. I want to ask if its done cause if so im going to cry...i love the thought of kaname and zero happy together. Please let me know thank you
Jc1009 chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
I'm very sad you haven't finished this take..
CrowneXV chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Please continue the story, it's so exciting.
Jannieneko chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Oh please update soon I cant stand it. Will Zero remember what happened back at Aidou's house. Will Ruka and her family cause an uproar? Oh I have to know.
syrekx chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Loving the story so far Zero is sooo cute xx
Banana31 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Are you going to make a sequel? Please do. Its a really great story :) it even inspired me to write my own fanfiction of vampire knight! If you do write a sequel can you make it so Zero and Yuiks relationship is one of brother and sister and Kaname and Zero end up together? please?
Kags21 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Please update the story I love to see how it turns out
ChaoticMind chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
cyhap chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
OMG NOOOOOO UPDATEEEEEEE! it's been a year! OMG damn noo kaname hope he clears it up with zero like his father suggested (sooo glad his father is soo understanding didn't see that coming...seemed like he was quite upset), clear the misunderstanding so that they could be together again! lovee them and soo glad aidou is not living anymore to torture zero. please update!
Rain and Storm chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Please come back with the next chapter we miss you! Update soon
sue chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
It's not "Olefin Henry", it's Oilcan Harry. I used to read it to my kids and was looking for a copy for my grandchild. All I found was a guy reading it aloud on You Tube. You can hear the poem being read by searching "The Poodle and the Grundiboob/Oilcan Harry" - You Tube