Reviews for Wish for Freedom
HEY! don't end it there?! What happens with them :( don't leave us hanging please write an ending (hoping you are in good health)
Phantomhive422 chapter 12 . 3/19
Oh god no please don't say this is it! No no no! Please please please make it so Zero and Yukis relationship is that of a brother and sister like it was in the beginning! I hate Yuki but your story really made me like her so much so that I wanted her to be saved! Still dont like her in the show it manga but I liked this Yuki so I dont want her hurt or anything but please continue this I loved it I want Kaname to see that Zero does truly love him and his feelings or Yuki are strong but could be the same as his love for Kaname! Please please please I'm begging you this was absolutely amazing it was so immaculately written! I thank you so much for this story it was so amazing thank you thank you! Oh please do continue it and solve all the ongoing problems! I need that peace in my heart from this master piece!
0100000101001101 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
.Hot.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
awwwwwwwww, they talk like Ichiru the bear is Ichiru, i love it!
Frost chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Please! Update with the next chapter soon! PLEASE!
Yuunz chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
If you're not busy and this story isn't finished please continue! . Your writing is really awesome 3
RavenNightray99 chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Wow...i..love this story im so addicted. You have s way that makes it evil but still good. I want to ask if its done cause if so im going to cry...i love the thought of kaname and zero happy together. Please let me know thank you
Jc1009 chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
I'm very sad you haven't finished this take..
CrowneXV chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Please continue the story, it's so exciting.
Jannieneko chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Oh please update soon I cant stand it. Will Zero remember what happened back at Aidou's house. Will Ruka and her family cause an uproar? Oh I have to know.
syrekx chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Loving the story so far Zero is sooo cute xx
Banana31 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Are you going to make a sequel? Please do. Its a really great story :) it even inspired me to write my own fanfiction of vampire knight! If you do write a sequel can you make it so Zero and Yuiks relationship is one of brother and sister and Kaname and Zero end up together? please?
Kags21 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Please update the story I love to see how it turns out
ChaoticMind chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
cyhap chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
OMG NOOOOOO UPDATEEEEEEE! it's been a year! OMG damn noo kaname hope he clears it up with zero like his father suggested (sooo glad his father is soo understanding didn't see that coming...seemed like he was quite upset), clear the misunderstanding so that they could be together again! lovee them and soo glad aidou is not living anymore to torture zero. please update!