Reviews for Don't Waste It
darlenedilla chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Why did I start reading this knowing it wasn't completed?
I would have loved to see how this was going to end..
But thanks for the story anyway! Really love your style
XxRawrJellybeanxX chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Would you ever consider updating this story and finishing it out?
Cause I had gotten into it and I just came across it again and would love to see how the ending would be.
Lisa chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Any chance you'll continue this?
Anon chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Oh, God.
Chapter 14 had me going "No, no, no, no no no nononononononono! No way did you make her terminally ill!"
Chapter 16 had me going "NOOOOO! You totally made her terminally ill!"
It also had me going "Updated 06-23-10? NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Anyway, I'd just like to commend you on your awesome grammar.
The story's great but your writing style is what made me smile today. Thanks.
Xdarkphoenix chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
I know you said you don't plan on finishing this and despite your warning to not even start it I did. I'm a masochist that way.

I think you could put us all out of our misery and wrap this up in a chapter or two. It doesn't need to be perfect but closure would be nice or not you know, whatever, it's not like we care or anything . *sulks in dark corner*
commanderheartache chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Please pms
oOYuuOo chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Wow. What a great cliffhanger! xD

I enjoyed reading this story!

I can't wait for the next chapter :3
Avarenda chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Wow. I really have enjoyed these chapters, and im sad to see that it hasnt been updated in years. I hope you find the inspiration to finish this.
sammygreen chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
I just read your whole story, well all of your stories and I am so impressed. You may not even be on the fandom anymore but if you are I wish you would update. Your work is just so awesome!
ArizonaRobbins chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
please, please finish the story...
GirlzRule01 chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Totally loved the story! Hope u continue it coz I really want 2 know what happens next. Please update soon.
Betty cactus chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Heartbreaking .
lexi10290 chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
one word-continue
sparkles04 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow. I really like this story. Hope you continue someday :)
jessiestar chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
Ok I love this story and now it has just stopped!Will this ever be updated? It would be awesome if you could finish this x