Reviews for Not Usually a Good Thing
Miss Dazed chapter 1 . 11/12
thank you for introducing me to Destiel. Even though I watched Supernatural for years I just never saw them in this light. And now... all their potential... How could I have been this blind? hahahaha. Anyway, your story is great, very well written and I'm totally gonna check your other fics.
chocolatemouse chapter 1 . 9/20
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So cute!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Loved the one-shot!
You are now my favorite Destiel author! This was perfect, I absolutely loved each and every bit of it! :D
soulsofsunshine chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This is so good! Love it!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Uf, I hate that feeling when I'm writingsomeone tries to read over my shoulder. Give in, Dean give in! Cas knows...is responsible...? Dream sex is a start, haha. Because, "hey, you like French kissing" Oh lord, lol! No shit that plan doesn't work our, lol "Am I going to be awake for any of this fucking relationship?" Lol! "Cas wanted Dean to go away" How do I find that cute? I choked on air when Cas became angry with his own penis "Dean is not a good template for humanity" lol, yes Jealous Dean is kinda hot That would be a really interesting angle to explore, Cas liking Dean's possessiveness because he's used to being controlled by Heaven "Then Sam tells them to get a room,so they do." lol Cas would accidentally make a date. it's like the opposite of the Gas n Sip lady Baby! The way you write Cas here, I feel like people with social/slight developmental impairments like social anxiety, ASD, or what have you could relate to him. The confusion of reading social cues, the fear of doing something wrong with things that "should" be normal/natural Time jump! Well, again I guess. This one is just easier to tell the amount of time. Cas shopping for cereal, haha, oh man Dr. Sexy, the biggest fully canon indication that Dean is bi I kinda wonder what happened to Samhunting in those last 3. But good work!SQ
SunlightAndOceans chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I love how you portrayed their lives together. These two are so cute together. Again great writing and story. Love it
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I love this story too. S A lot of amazing and funny scenes between Dean and Cas. Its cute they have a child toghether! 3
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This story was awesome. You did an amazing job
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
O seriously can't discribe how awesome this was. amazing. kudos
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
My heart is all aflutter with happiness from reading this; it's so incredibly cute that I can hardly stand it :D
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
that was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I LOVED this! Everything in this story is adorable, from dean's possessiveness to Nathan to Cas's shyness. I have yet to find a fanfiction of yours that isn't beautiful and well-written. I could never thank you enough for sharing your talent with the internet!
Avidus.lectori chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Such a sweet story :D ! A job well done !
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
KpPKpiVc,l.
Your writing is just too beautiful.
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love you! And I love all you Castiel x Dean stories! You know, after I discovered your stories, I pretty much stopped reading all the other author's who write this pairing? Your writing and situations and characterizations are just so PERFECT! There is literally no comparison. These are, hands down, my favorite. (Especially the Soul Piece - there is just so much dang thought that went into that, and I love how it still fits with the tv show.)
Anyway.
Just thought I'd stop by and praise you a bit. You are a wonderful writer! Thank you so much for sharing!