Reviews for Thirty Minutes
GuenVanHelsing chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
I thought the suspense was good in the first one... this one took the cake! 3
doreenthatshot chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Hmm, very interesting. And I see you have Amy in the next one. It'll be nice for Adam to have a love interest again, I'm sure. Can't wait to start reading it tomorrow!
doreenthatshot chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
...and so it ends. I greatly enjoyed reading this story, and will definitely start on the sequel sometime tomorrow! Take a bow, Susannah! This was really, really good!
doreenthatshot chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
A great end to a great story. I'm sure the aftermath's good too! Reading it now...
doreenthatshot chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Damn, I was kinda hoping Shane would take Maria or Lexie hostage or something. Still, a really, REALLY great chapter! Good to see both Adam and Jeff are okay.
doreenthatshot chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Much more explosive chapter! Yeah, we're back in business! Onto chapter 9!
doreenthatshot chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
Hmm, this chapter was kinda just there for me. Hopefully, the next one will be better.
doreenthatshot chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
doreenthatshot chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I don't think Edge is really dead, but that's just me. Onto the next chapter!
doreenthatshot chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Should've figured Edge would get captured in this chapter. Wonder if Matt's the one that did the kidnapping. We didn't actually see the cab drive off after all. Hmm...Onto chapter 6!
doreenthatshot chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Hmm, gotta wonder if Matt is in league with Shane again what with that call. And oh my, a gun's in the mix now? Wow, onto chapter 5!
doreenthatshot chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Wow, another great chapter! This is getting really good!
doreenthatshot chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Loved the cliffhanger! Onto chapter 3!
doreenthatshot chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great start, and I love the introduction of the bad guy at the end! Onto chapter 2!
purplelygoodnes chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
part 2 reveiw of ch 6 :D lol. aww poor edge and puppy :( evil shane ( lets see how ud like 2 be buried alive ( 30 mins! :D *points* lol. aww poor puppy :( grr meanie shane! but at least he gave puppy a hint :) but still... P and u susannah need 2 stop being so nosey :P ! its not 69 anymore :'( yay jeffy! :D help puppy! :D yay good smart puppy. stay calm... unlike susannah XP lol. oo yay and now jomo :D ok instead of just standing there and talking shouldnt they be walking and talking? the only have 30 mins :P i mean theyre wrestlers they should be able 2 walking and talk... well they r guys so... and this brings theyre brains into play XP lol! aww punks not happy :( but thats ok b/c hes punk XD haha! im so nice. oo punk is angery... oh oh now u stop being angery. thats right u heard him! it was shane so stop being silly and all angery and listen! P aww poor puppy and having 2 repeat himself :( well punk didnt HAVE 2 tell maria he CHOSE 2 tell her lol. thats right punk no argueeing w/ puppy! what jomo u somewhat have a brain u should get it! start using that semi brain of urs! see smart puppy but u no u technacally could bury someone inside of a place... like in a bathtube of something lol. be creative! lol. althought shane isnt that creative XP ...so nevermind lol. yay! jeff figured it out! smart jeff :) lol. yay puppy figured it out 2 :) ah grrr punk grow a brain and use it! ( and jomo what happened 2 urs? :'( aww poor jeff :( haha puppy refuses XD lol. omg its not matt! ITS MATHEW! well now its matt but it wasnt before :P aww poor puppy :'( he thinks edge is gone :( eventhought technacally he is but not in the sense that christian is thinking... lol. i love making things complicated XD aww puppy :'( yes go puppy! tare shane apart! aww no crying puppy :( aww :( OMGZZZZZ! poor matt but poor christian :( grrr shane! grrr mathew! ( but christian ur wrong matt doesnt no what :( whoa! what deal did matt make w/ shane? idk if u told me or not :P lol. awww puppy took it the wrong way :( aww puppy :'( aww poor jeff and poor matt 2 :( grrr shane and mathew ( not awesome! hmm i bet matts the one that dug the hole wasnt he? awww matt. ahhh how did edge get out? i think u told me but i dont remember :P but on the bright side i finally finished this ch :D and now i can go on 2 ch 7 :) ah but i cant believe u no longer have 69 stories P u just had 2 add another one P lol jk :) now its time 2 post this so u can see what i was having trouble w/ earlier... but first im going 2 try 2 make it longer again lol. *goes 2 make it longer* well i was able 2 a little bit lol.