Reviews for Harry Potter & Loss Of Faith
LocoBriar chapter 31 . 11/6
Rofl
Love that ending.
Maissekka chapter 17 . 10/11
It's like you changed the story. I thought Harry was going to Poppy's property in forks with dobby and winky. And I thought Ginny was Harry's friend? This is confusing.
dannytyla615 chapter 47 . 7/28
I love your stories and cannot wait until all of them are completed. Please don't ever stop writing for you truly have a gift with words.
Emmet
Your writing style is boring and sucks hard
Please stop writing. You suck
I wouldn't mind seeing how Dumbles dies... just for kicks :)
So good! I want to know what happens to them now!
Please make a sequel
I did not read about any pranks Edward pulled on Harry. The is just the first day they have met.
Emrysa chapter 47 . 3/2
J'ai adoré!
I'm not surprised that you were unsatisfied with this chapter. You made it appear that centuries old vampires just stood there and didn't fight back. Where were the injuries to the "good guys"? Where was the fear, desperation, the near-death experiences before they finally succeeded and got home dirty, in need of healing and utterly exhausted?
The Cullens came across as callous kidnappers in this chapter. Harry had been attacked and choked and they have the audacity to terrorize him more? Then he's STUPID enough to reveal secrets to his abductors?
rowenasheir chapter 47 . 12/10/2016
Did you do a sequel/ remus and the Black wolves of Forks? Are they related to Sirius' Blacks? HPS is the head of the Black family worldwide!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 47 . 11/23/2016
Etto... Eso fue todo? En serio? Porque?! Onegaiii dime donde esta la continuacion
1,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »