Reviews for Harry Potter & Loss Of Faith
lmfao is harry ever going to actually meet edward
like it is taking way to fn long
we’re half way through this story and he ain’t even met edward yet
like damn
pls add more punctuation into harrys diolog
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 39 . 6/11
I don't really enjoy the child's name. It seems like you put very little effort in naming the poor girl. lily and Bella combined in a horror story called Lily-Bel. It's worse than Renesme.
said Neville putting in his own two Knuts.

*dying of laughter*
Sorry I'm immature.
SlyFox chapter 37 . 6/8
I would say Jazz. But that might just be me.
kittyranma chapter 47 . 5/27
Sequel YES, maybe say 10 years later kind of thing.
kittyranma chapter 30 . 5/27
I see a big oops in the quidditch, catching the snitch doesn't win the game it ends the game and it gives the team 150 points. If the other team has enough points they can still win the game. I.e. Bulgarians catch the snitch but Ireland wins the world cup.
SilverleafShadow chapter 20 . 4/6
This story is pretty interesting so far. But here is a few pointers about Arizona: In one chapter Rene casually mentioned the kids going to the beach. Yeah, no, that's a 6 hours away from Phoenix if you drive west to Cali. That's a weekend trip if you want any time at the beach.
Another was that an amusement park was mentioned: Again, no, there are no amusement parks in Phoenix, or in practically all of Arizona. Most closed down in the 90's because they were losing money because they had to shut down in the summer because it was too hot. Nobody certifiably sane would go to an amusement park in 110 degree stroke inducing heat.
Otherwise the story is written good.
ClaireR89 chapter 40 . 4/1
Nothing has happened between Harry and Edward. How can they "Love" each other?
ClaireR89 chapter 36 . 4/1
At this point I'm hoping a rose/harry pairing lol IDK how it'd work though
ClaireR89 chapter 30 . 4/1
Not sure it's safe for Harry to be flying.
ClaireR89 chapter 27 . 4/1
Harry went looking for magicals/vampires or whatever to help with baby. He then finds some and now won't tell them? Kinda confusing. I know there's a trust thing with the rape and all but still confusing
ClaireR89 chapter 23 . 3/31
Ugh you made Harry a sparkling vampire? I know it's a twilight cross over but like different breeds of vamps? Lol
ClaireR89 chapter 16 . 3/31
When did they get the extra necklaces?
ClaireR89 chapter 14 . 3/31
It's funny Ron has a conscious but Hermione is a complete bitch. Got that backwards :P
1,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »