Reviews for Harry Potter & Loss Of Faith
magicanimegurl chapter 47 . 5/2
Perfect! Glad Harry has a family with cullens and severus. Lily-Bell is cute and I am curious to know about her growth. Overall, I love it! Write on!
Small question for chapter 44: are you aware that some of the conversation is confusing? Mostly when you mix up who is talking or when you say Cedric is talking instead of edward.
BloodLikeRubies chapter 47 . 4/24
Amazing I love all your fanfictions!
This was so fun to read thanks for making a fabulous fanfic for me and the rest of the world to read!
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Why would he need emancipation forms when Sirius already emancipated him?
Muggle-Angel chapter 47 . 4/14
I totally love this story... Have you started a sequel to this yet and if so, when do you think you might post it!?
Blushing Green Apple chapter 17 . 3/20
Wait I'm so confused. I though Ginny was on Harry's side.
Mrs moonie chapter 42 . 2/24
You got Felix and demetri mixed up.
Felix is the big one like Emmett not the other way round.
I like your story though.
KazaHaru45 chapter 47 . 2/21
The ending kinda bummed me out. It's soooo . . .vague -ish?

Your gonna make a sequel? Oh please do!
KazaHaru45 chapter 43 . 2/21
It feels like there was something missing but I don't know what. Oh well, c'est la vie!
harryislife chapter 47 . 1/26
Really good. The only thing I didn't really like was Snape adopting Harry. I hate how he is forgiven when he realises Harry is more like Lily than James in so many fics. There is no excuse for being cruel to a change, even if Harry was practically a clone of James it wouldn't give Snape the right to torment him. I really liked everything else however.
CurleyQue chapter 44 . 1/8
Twin boys would be super adorable.
Eros Amor Alexander chapter 42 . 11/12/2015
hi sorry to disturbing you but you mmake 2 misstake.
1 : the tracker isn't félix but démétri
2 : marcus have a gift, he can see bonds between people chelsea play with them

in another hand ur story is interesing )
Guest chapter 42 . 10/10/2015
Felix was the big one. Demetri was the shorter blonde one btw.
SilentSimple chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
Urmmm I have some question ,Didn't Sirius already signed Harry an Emacipation form?
bloodedlife94 chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
wait...why would ginny run to dumbledore? she has been one of harry's friends so far
Noooo Aime chapter 47 . 7/9/2015
Hi !
I love this story ! She was amazing !
Thank you !