Reviews for Harry Potter & Loss Of Faith
Emmet
Your writing style is boring and sucks hard
Please stop writing. You suck
I wouldn't mind seeing how Dumbles dies... just for kicks :)
So good! I want to know what happens to them now!
Please make a sequel
I did not read about any pranks Edward pulled on Harry. The is just the first day they have met.
Emrysa chapter 47 . 3/2
J'ai adoré!
I'm not surprised that you were unsatisfied with this chapter. You made it appear that centuries old vampires just stood there and didn't fight back. Where were the injuries to the "good guys"? Where was the fear, desperation, the near-death experiences before they finally succeeded and got home dirty, in need of healing and utterly exhausted?
The Cullens came across as callous kidnappers in this chapter. Harry had been attacked and choked and they have the audacity to terrorize him more? Then he's STUPID enough to reveal secrets to his abductors?
rowenasheir chapter 47 . 12/10/2016
Did you do a sequel/ remus and the Black wolves of Forks? Are they related to Sirius' Blacks? HPS is the head of the Black family worldwide!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 47 . 11/23/2016
Etto... Eso fue todo? En serio? Porque?! Onegaiii dime donde esta la continuacion
Princess Meria chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Dumbledick.
royalcloud12 chapter 47 . 11/21/2016
Please make a sequeal
Qtsarahanne chapter 47 . 11/13/2016
This was amazing!
skyeza chapter 47 . 11/13/2016
I really truly loved this, I honestly enjoyed it. I absolutely felt like I was on a roller coaster at times, super sad then extremely happy. I also enjoyed the relationship between Sev and Harry and how it processed. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't any wolf pack in here. I also Love Jasper, I thought it was extremely gorgeous the friendship that Jasp and Harry have growing.
1,914 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »