Reviews for Harry Potter & Loss Of Faith
brynn.brigham chapter 47 . 3/25
I would love a sequel to this onemamd for Moving On. Did Edward and Harry have more kids like in Alice's vision?
lunabane chapter 43 . 3/3
And another one bites the dust...
Pixiecropse chapter 47 . 2/25
yay dose a happy dance I'm so totally happy for harry
6tigercubs chapter 29 . 2/7
I feel like there are chapters missing...first it seems like only a day has passed with. Harry knowing the Cullen kids.
...then suddenly your talking about pranks and how much better he likes a un sneering Rosalie...and knowing things about Emmett and jasper ...then it only feels like a short time again
swishgrass chapter 16 . 1/26
Wait what? I thought Ginny was on Harry's side...
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
Babies hurt their bearers 'properly'?
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
This is a good story idea, but this is one of your earlier works, so there's a lot of work in handling the flow of the story...It would be nice to see this re-written at some point, with your new writing skills.

So far, there's two GAPING problems:

1) You didn't actually tell us anything about the setting, besides that it starts after Harry was rescued following two weeks of torture. We weren't told what year he was in, what age he was, the time of year it happened, or any idea of how he got kidnapped in the FIRST place. It leaves far too much for the reader to try to puzzle out over many chapters of the story, things the reader shouldn't have to puzzle out.

2) THERE ARE HALF-HUMAN, HALF-VAMPIRES! They're called Dhampirs. This is actually well-known, and there are stories based on a half-vampire Vampire Hunter. Better fix this in your story, especially if you re-write it.

***On a side note, since you've done this in more than one male pregnancy story...When you're talking about a male becoming pregnant, you keep saying "people can't become pregnant"...Which leaves the reader with the impression that NO ONE, male or female, can become pregnant. Make sure you say "MALES (or MEN) can't become pregnant", rather than "people".
thehelpinghand chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
Ok im lost. Harry had only been in fawks for a day Edwrd and Emmet didnt have tie to prank him. you said Jasper and Alice were going out so that confuses me. i think you have two storyes mixed up or i have missed something extrememly important.
Bast Misao chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
Actually, Carlisle is the eldest in his coven. Carlisle is about 400 years old, while Jasper is 150 at most.
kat1316 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
damn i wanted them to meet years later
kat1316 chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
OK...why did Ginny go to Dumbledore -.- and also I think Harry should meet the cullens and bella years after giving birth since the timeline in twilight and HP dont match up well unless you have made it so the timelines are in sync with each other.
bleeb90 chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Isn't it basic knowledge that pregnant women aren't allowed rollercoasters and other fast, bumpy and josteling rides?
darkfalenangle chapter 47 . 7/12/2014
loved it alll
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Needs some editing. Next time, run spell check. How and when did Potter get captured?
Also, this line: "Voldemort had never been his crazy or horrible to anyone before."
...do I even need to say anything?
Novembertopaz chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
According to cannon Bella was already showing at this point in her pregnancy. And pregnant people aren't allowed on the roller coasters and stuff. I know the story's finished, but I can't help but wonder if Harry is trying to forget he's pregnant and why no one has noticed a bump. Like it so far though.
1,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »