Reviews for New Divide
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Wow... I thin tht I would give this a 4, but only for a good idea. The "love" between Dean and Katerina was rushed, fake, and overall bad. Love takes time to develop, which we didn't see any of at all. Please rewrite this. Please. Also, make the mom's death more dramatic and say how she actually knew to be there in the first place...
Ayeisha goddess of lust chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
That was awesome cnt waiy till u write more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Haha my nickname is Kat so i started reading this cause of that :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Haha my nickname is Kat so i started reading this cause of that :3
deargoodbye chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I've read this story a few times but I just find it incredibly amusing that next weeks supernatural will be about dean and sam crossing into our world as jensen and jared. Just thought I'd mention that.
NikaDex chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Oh I'm enjoying this story so much! Thanks :) And now I found out that theres gonna be an ep just like this on the 25th! :) Can't wait to read the other chapters, thank god it's finished :)
Don't-Exist-Anymore chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
CSI Dork chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
Hey just read ur story today and LOVED it!

I really liked the idea of them all swapping places and thought the characterisation was really believable. Can't wait to check out the sequel!

xx
DreamerYRG chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
I really love this story. Poor Kat and Dean. They're both suffering, missing each other. Sequel Yea! Can't wait to see what happens in the next segment of this little series. -
Deans Bad Ass Sexy Hunter chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Friggin awesome story! I loved it and I can't wait for the sequel!
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhVeil chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Awesomeness!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
awesome story cant wait for the sequel please dont make us wait to long well done:)
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
CANT WAIT XX
BFellow chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Poor Kat! Please be back soon!
DeanFan chapter 17 . 4/17/2010
Dean falling for a girl. LOL! that's why I love fan fiction because you don't get to see that on Supernatural well unless you cound Lisa Braden.