Reviews for Dean, Interrupted
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wonderful, fantastic story... the start is just heartbreaking, and it definitely reminded me of "Flowers for Algernon," although I'm not sure if that's what you were going for. I'm really glad that this ended on a more positive note.
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really enjoyed this fic.

Loved how Deans writing got a little bit better each time, not a lot, just enough to show some progress.

Loved the notsam in reference to Castiel, at first I wasn't sure who notsam was until Dean mentioned perdition, then I realized that was what he remembered most vividly about Castiel, and he didn't know who he was, all he knew was that he was not Sam.

Really loved that Dean accepted that when Sam wanted him to talk, to share his feelings it was better to just do it and get it over with, a major victory for Sam.

You give a very bleak view of the post-apocalyptic world, as you said very Mad Max. Glad the boys are equipt to handle it.
OcherMe chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
.THIS. So much! I loved how his writing got better as he wrote more. It broke my heart when he called himself dumb and stupid. Poor Dean :( This was wonderful. I wonder if we'll see it from Sam's side? ;)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Cool fic! Really cool! I can hardly wait to see what the end of this season is going to bring us and I hate that. Almost like wishing the season away! :(

So, the Impala's gone. What're they going to drive? And Bobby's gone? Wah! Don't like that at all. Maybe they'll find him. :D

This was a brilliant idea and brilliantly pulled off, my dear! Loved it. :)
Maz101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Clever!

I nearly didn't stick with it throught the early part - I cannot do that baby talk stuff that some indulge in for weechester fics - and of course I DO realise that wasn't your purpose!

Great how you developed the story through the recovery and left suspense in the nature and extent and price of it.

Such a clever way to show the care and the family and give resolution.
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow! Really interesting study of Dean recovering from such, shall we say - intensive damage?

It kind of reminded me of 'Flowers for Algernon', only with a better ending. Thanks for not making me cry!
Wunjo chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wonderful, love the writing!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2