Reviews for Alternative Gods
PenArt chapter 14 . 9/17
WHAT! This was never finished?! It's a great story *the feels*
At first I wasn't sure if I should start reading this one, but it was SO worth it!
KuroiDenki chapter 5 . 8/11
But seriously, is Light so arrogant that he actually thinks it is HIS power to kill? It is blatantly clear that L is the one who kills the criminals, and complies with Light's wishes. I just don't understand how Light could think of himself as a God and believe that L is inferior to him, when the other could clearly destroy him in a moment.
KuroiDenki chapter 4 . 8/11
Matt is so funny lmao xdd

This story is starting to feel like home.

And why the Big Fuckign F does Near try to help the USA get rid of Kira and Matt? And worse yet, maybe it could even try to delete the L and M! Like, that's so uncool and fag-like! Near could at least TRY to enjoy making world domination a possibility! Why stop all the fun? Oh well, every interesting story needs a conflict, so might as well see what happens.

Hmmm... As long as neither Matt nor Light betray each other, they could team up against Near.

I'm at the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read the next chap.
KuroiDenki chapter 3 . 8/11
Lmao xddd the bit with term Mikami following him was so hilarious xdd good comedy relief

I love the concept of this, but one complaint that I would like to express is that yagami is a bit too... sexual for my tastes. But all is well. This fic is by far the most interesting amidst all of the death note fics I've read. A nice original idea.
Nuclearneonmonkeys chapter 1 . 6/13
I find myself frantic at the work of this hidden gem. I have been apart of the dn fandom for years and I am ever so rarely astonished with a fanfic as I am now. It’s normally another fandom like Harry Potter or just a one shot that leaves my mind racing like this. Thank you for your gift to the world.
frolovkirill7 chapter 1 . 4/17
Something
Chris chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
Helloooo! My friend just sent me this fic and I really love it, wish you'd update though even though it's been almost 6 years.
It's a good story and I'd love to see more!
sugapeaches chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Coming here from Devil's Trill. I'm gonna suffer, aren't I? Yeah. I probably deserve it.
Angelicake chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
Goodness! This is amazing! I know this hasn't been continued for a while, but I stayed up all night reading this (literally, from 8:31pm to 4 in the morning) and then I realised it was unfinished. You left it at a cliffhanger too! You're wonderful at writing, somehow able to make you work technical yet interesting. It broke my heart when I thought L was dead, and now, I'm all confused because you've just said he's here... And left the story! Gah! Please continue-I even posted this using my account, and not just anon. Don't leave us hanging... My sanity is in your hands.
iambic-sonnet chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
Oh boy, this is done remarkably and all this hacking and computer stuff made me read the whole story in just three hours, eyes glued in the screen. kicking the rusty gears of my brain and told it to analyze it carefully, making me do a double take on certain paragraphs to make sure I read it right.

The story was updated last 2011 and it has been years, I do hope that you will finish this story and I can't wait to read the rest of it.
iambic-sonnet chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Wow, just wow. As a software engineer, I could say that this is well done. I normally do not comment on the first chapter of the story but this, this made me do it and this made me want for more. You, Le King, is awesome! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
hey man this is cool af cyberpunk aus are my jam hope u continue sometime before we all succumb to the inevitable void thx for having written the chapters that u have
Lyre Since chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
plz continuee this made me sad
choco chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
plz update plz update omg omg omg this is so cooooollll
MorbidAesthetic chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
While I loved the story, it is messing with my head. But it got me into computers, so thank you for that.