Reviews for Gluttony
Eric Crow chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Write more! I want him to eat people! :D
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Lulu craves the next chapter more than Luzo craves meat...

I like the name you chose for him, by the way. I don't know if that's a popular Spanish name, but I'm going to call him that from now on. It's very appropriate.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
The pale man is the first image I saw from Pans Labyrinth. I don't know if I ever screamed, or if it was all in my head. He was too scary.

This is very interesting! I can't wait to see what you'll do with the other six sins!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
First, I read all of your Authors notes. :) I really like this story. I just discovered it and I know it hasn't been updated in a long time but it is sooo good. If you add more chapters I promise to read and review every one!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I like this. Please keep writing! It's really in depth and interesting!
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who was interested by that disturbing-ass... THING. The story's going very well so far, too; he's a likable character with a tragic fate ahead of him. I feel bad for Nina and the others and while I hope they're the only ones to escape (if he ends up giving into his cannibalistic urges), they more than likely won't. Sad...

Oh, and the Pale Man as presented in the movie doesn't have an actual story; instead, he's based off a Japanese ghost-story, what with the whole eyes-in-his-palms thing.
FlyingFish15 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Very, very interesting take on the Pale Man! I was so excited when I saw your summary for your story; ever since I saw the movie I had been idly wondering in the back of my mind where the Pale Man had come from, and how he got where he was. You have SUCH a great idea for a story here, tackling a character that other fanfiction writers don't seem to have explored yet, and I love your take on him! I am very much looking forward to your next chapter. :D

Thanks for a great read!

FlyingFish15
Anne Oying chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Awe. Some.

Wow, this story is amazing! I am addicted to it! Update soon please! :D
meganoodledoodle chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Wow why haven't more peope reviewed this story? It's great!

I've always wondered about the Pale man since they never explained in Pan's labyrinth what he was or where he came from, your story really helps to fill in the blanks plus it's wonderfully written.

I guess I'm rambling but please continue this, I'm dying to know what happens next :D
thisaccountiscloseddeleteit chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Hello! Good name for him, first of all. It sounds like something people would name a man of his... circumstance back in those times. I take it this takes place in Spain? I enjoyed the emotion of this chapter, and how you actually made them recognize their affection for each other rather than posting a bunch of cheap scenario's like most people. And about that "good stuff"... When will it get posted?*Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Pushes your hand into your keyboard while acting nonchalant, and does it again* I DO hope you picked up on that subtle hint.
Boducky chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
I very much enjoyed this chapter. Your description of the Baron and Baroness is scathingly vivid! I can just imagine the pair together, the looks of smug superiority on their fat faces.

Just a minor point: you vary between calling the Pale Man "Luzo" and "Lito". Has he chosen one as a definite name? Also, there are a couple of parts where you say "Maria", when it seems like you are talking about Nina. (For example, in the fourth paragraph from the bottom, you write "And their respite was short lived. Maria lifted her hand and smiled weakly once more.")

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Boducky chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
This is the first Pan's Labyrinth fic I have ever read. I think it is quite interesting! Frankly, the Pale Man has always creeped me out too much for me to be really intrigued about his background. I enjoy how vivid the characters seem... especially little Maria. Did you model her after Ophelia as a sort of foreshadowing for what will happen later on in the Pale Man's life?

I'm glad you didn't delete this! I quite enjoy it.
Memma546 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
This is great! I never really watch the whole film and i only watch the second task for only a few trials for coursework so I never given much thought on if the pale man was all bloodthirsty and cruel. How did his eyes end up in his hands is a fact I keen to read soon. Hurry up with the next chappie!
moonhaku chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Aw, she's starving herself.D:

Maria's personality is pretty awesome; like Pearlm but not as demonic. keep it up!

-moonhaku
moonhaku chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I liked the story. :D I’ve never watched the movie, but I have a feeling that I don’t need to. Pale Man seems like a decent person; however, he doesn’t really have a character though. I’m very interested in his past, (even though this is technically his “past,” but you know what I mean). Love the story so far; it seems nostalgic, even. Update soon!