Reviews for Tohou revenge of Flander
Darth Nightmaricus chapter 1 . 1/5
So...you are the person who wrote Attack of Mewtwo. Seems to be a pattern with Zac Efron. Also, I've never seen or interacted with anything Touhou related, but this is clearly terrible. However, since it's quite obviously like its cousin, i.e. a troll fic (you yourself admitted it), I'm not gonna flame you.

Instead, I'm going to say this: Please write more. I don't care of what, just write more. PLEASE.
thatguyangel chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
i'm starting to think people are trying to make bad ones.
Touhou-fan chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Bad,
postiche chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ughh.. I so want to flame this, but I just can't.

I'm addicted to reading awfully written Touhou fanfics. You guys just make my day!
Flandre Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Geez...what is this? I mean...I can't shoot so many lasers at once y'know...and as for why I am not trying to rip your head off...I HAVE NO IDEA!
Kawanshiro Nitori chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wha...wha...what's this?

Okay, I have the legal rights to kill Wheatley for ever showing me this in the first place. But before I go further, here is what I have to say.

For one, your story in terms of plot is actually not bad. From what I can read of it, it's about Flandre Scarlet going to the Hakurei Shrine to pick a fight with Reimu.

Ahem. Flandre is a vampire. She cannot go out in the day without a parasol to cover her, or she will burn up.

Two. She is uh...not right in the head. And she's actually quite childish. Fights and murder to her are just forms of play. Very fun play.

Three. Flandre does not drink blood, at least that was what Marisa told me. She eats cake prepared for her using human flesh and blood, which is what she thinks is red tea.

Four. As the Danmaku Rules state, you cannot use your full power during any danmaku fight. So Flandre cannot kill Reimu with danmaku, because not only is danmaku non-lethal, it is also against the rules.

Five. I do not remember Marisa having a doll. The only person I recall that has dolls is Alice Margatroid, Rainbow Puppeteer.

Six. I also do not believe that Marisa and Reimu can have...uh...'sax'. They both happen to be female, as well as most of the Gensokyo crew.

Seven. reimu cannot fix the shrine by herself. Her power is rifting between dimensions, not magic. Maybe someone like Patchouli or me could fix it instead.

Eight. Last I checked with Keine, we don't have a 'Kate', nor a 'Zac Efron' in the human village, assuming they are humans.

Nine. I never gave Reimu a cell. Neither did Yukari. Nor Sanae. And she doesn't know what is one, either.

Ten. What is this 'Touhou Land' you speak of? our home is called Gensokyo, thank you very much.

Eleven. We don't get hit by danmaku and die. We don't get hit by danmaku at all unless we are tanking! What we do is graze. Grazing danmaku (It's our word for your 'bullets' and 'lasers' and the like) is merely stepping in strategic places so the danmaku at most clip our clothes. They completely do not hit us.

Please. Do your research before you write anything. It is a good tip that Keine taught me. It also helps defend your stories against haters, and also gives more content to your plot. And do get the habit of using a decent spell-checker. Or get someone else better in writing than you to read over your story before posting it up.

On a side note, your uh...Pokemon story. Gave us a hell of a time when we fell in. Say thanks to Sarah for the four of us.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
oh my god i am dying ndslandslkadnslak;dsa
The Burning Snow chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
...Can I hurt you?
PUPPYSPANK chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
It was truly the most beautiful, riveting and inventive story I have ever read. I hope ZUN reads this because he will surely take this glorious piece of literature and introduce it to Japanese fans as Touhou 13.
grumpygeezer chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This story needs more sax.

8/10
yojimbo89

Your argument is completely invalid because of your poor "grammer" usage. Through my extremely experienced High School "English experience" I've learned much of "grammar" but I know not what "grammer" is. My research tells me such word does not exist.
Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
As usual with these fics, it's way too short. I know you can't make it too long without overstepping Poe's line, and that it's torturous to write besides, but still.

Your choice of character is bad. Seeing as Alice's doll is being attributed to Marisa, you ought to have picked someone from Imperishable Night or at least Subterranean Animism, though the former would probably be better, as Imperishable Night is the best game to enter the series with. Flandre is only really known for her theme song and extreme difficulty among the EX-stage bosses; even knowing she's a vampire implies research beyond what you've purported, and gives this away as a troll fic.

Randomly misspelling "Reimoo's" name midway through was also a giveaway; even the horrendous writers you're trying to parody tend to be consistent. The other two misspellings are passable typos, but that one came out of nowhere.

On a more positive note, thanks for staying away from romance and blood/gore, which are really overdone. The last bit was a bit odd, but it was just far enough out of left field to deliver the correct parody. Besides that, the first sentence is WIN, even out of context from the story.

You've got the grammar down pat: not so bad it's illegible, but the perfect blend of absent punctuation, misplaced paragraph spacing, and rogue angles of satin to function as a troll fic.

Ordinarily, I hate troll fics with a passion, but this actually managed to be funny to me, if only because of the first sentence and the image of Reimu and Marisa having a sax.

With all due respect,

~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

P.S.: If this isn't a troll fic, which I highly doubt for reasons discussed above, then disregard all of the above and leave the internet for a few years.
manonthe3up chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So THIS is what the DOOM fanfic mixed with Touhou looks like...
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
So someone read this out loud to me and I couldn't stop laughing. It might've helped that it was so early in the morning, but still. Thanks, that was kind of awesome.

Plus Reimoo and Marisa having sax and Marisa's name being the only one not misspelled get a major thumbs up.
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Okay points for trying but

grammer is BAD

is the girl with the blue dress and dolls

or Flan as most call her doesn't drink blood without her sister's OK

or anyone for that matter can't use magic to fix the shrine

doesn't have a cellphone, or friend named Kate(maybe)

Efron (who is he?) can't be in Gensokyo

is the name of the place Touhou takes place in

Sorry if I sound mean but if you want to write a good fanfiction you need to know about the thing your basing your story off of and you HAVE to check your grammer please don't feel bad or be mad at me
Anonymous Pyramid Head chapter 1 . 3/25/2010

...

You get a C for effort...