Reviews for A Silent Hero
Emily chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Please bring more
erika chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
I read this whole story today, and I have to say, it was very good! I enjoyed every twist and turn in this heart pounding sotry of yours. I have to ask, what is the next story called? So, I can see what happens next!
Beatlesfan90 chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
I thought the whole thing was AWESOME! I loved it! Poor Jason! And poor Charlie! Anyways! Loved it and can't wait to read more of what you have done. Keep writing!

Britt
blindkitten chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
Yay! Jason bashing is fun, but I'm glad he's not dead. This is a very cool idea, and I enjoyed this story a lot.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
OMG that was amazing! I loved every bit of it! I'm super super excited for No Heroes in This World! I hope you put it up soon! :)
VladdieChica chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
i am soooo excited for No Heroes in This World! i love angsty, darker stories (im weird...) so it sounds perfect. its so bizarre, thinking that in this chapter, jason is dead. dead dead dead. also, i want to marry Tetra.
hpenchantress chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
Oh yay! Charlie's gonna find a way to bring Jason back to life! For a moment there I thought that they were both doomed! Thanks so much for taking me on an awesome ride! You can rest assured that I will be looking for your new story very soon!
AlexAvalon chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
Wow, Charlie thinks about Jason dying alot. Maybe its some one elses turn? Say, Emma? Or perhaps finding his long lost father in danger? Just sayin. I love the stories! I really do. Its just allways about Jason dying... why not shake things up a little? just a suggestion. After you're done with No Heros. Mk?
Fafa Fai chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
You killed Jason, how you sleep at night? you cruel woman.
Poor Charlie, he'd do anything for his little brother.
stonegrl28 chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
One word: huh?
stonegrl28 chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
How could you kill Jason? Please tell me he is not really dead. Please let him live. I can just imagine how Charlie is feeling. I was 100% crying as much as you were when I read this. My stomache actually dropped as I was reading this. Please update ASAP!
VladdieChica chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
You...you just killed Jason Landers.
Just no.
Must listen to happy music...
*sob*
Masterarcher chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
You better have been crying! THis was so sad! Terrible! Although I have written a story featuring a dead Jason too and yeah it does kinda kill the author too doesn't it? Poor Charlie! I loved all the emotion and description you but it! It truely broke my heart. I NEED to know what happens! Please hurry!
WolfMoonSky chapter 12 . 5/2/2010

I'm crying! *lol*
Please, Jason must live! Poor Charlie"!

Please, upload soon!
hpenchantress chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
OMG! You're not the only one who got teary! Poor Charlie! He's lost his little brother! Jason's DEAD! NO! JASON! *sob sob*
*sniffle* Y-you better *sob* UPDATE SOON!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »