Reviews for Naruto: Revival of the Dragonmaster
Kitsuneko chapter 10 . 8/10
Ok... You have officially lost me
firebluebird2006 chapter 3 . 7/13
shouldn't this be labeled as a crossover?
Orange Waterblade chapter 8 . 7/2
To be straight : your story sucks. It has way too many hole in it. At the beginnign of the story naruto hate team 7 but one weak later everything is okay ? Seriously ? If someone didn't stop from from punching me I wouldn't become her friend just for absouloutly no reason ! One moment they ignore and hate each other and the next moment they're best friend, sorry but that's just plain stupid and impossible. Also, can naruto make a fucking desicion for himself,every one tell him what to do and not and he just obey without complain and he never make a desicion! What is he? A little dog or a shinobi ?
thanatos's-shadow chapter 9 . 6/8
Really? You're giving Sakura a connection to the zelda series? That is so not cool. Especially for a major character in the zelda series.
Shane chapter 13 . 5/26
…So, that's it? A whole year of his life sealed off, cause…why? 12 chapters all making it sound like there was some huge ass reveal, but it's just a power boost and finding out Yugito was his fiancé, and zero explanation as to why his memories were sealed in the first place. Underwhelming.

I'd assume it was all gonna get explained next chapter, but since the big villain dude with the cliché evil laugh and monologue came in with no warning at all and Konoha is under attack, i guess it's gonna be a bit.

Side note: The fuck happened to Danzo?
Shane chapter 10 . 5/26
And enter Navi. Joy.
Shane chapter 9 . 5/26
Another rapist villain. Shocker. Oh, the villainous villainy! Truly, Zaku is the most evil character of all! How could he perform such a vile act? Such evil is unique, and not been rendered a cliché cookie cutter villain by the overabundance of rapist villains in this story!

Also, Naruto's memories are mentioned every chapter since the first one. And he has made zero breakthroughs…minus Bee, who Naruto has not once thought about or questioned, so it doesn't count. Seriously, what the hell? It's like he doesn't care he's missing a portion of his life. I mean, excessive drug use to avoid the nightmares? Sure. Leap at a chance to figure shit out, and end the nightmares? NAH! Why do that?
Shane chapter 7 . 5/26
Oh my god…those introductions were PAINFUL. "Things i dislike? Rapists." It's like , No, really? I just assume everyone i meet loves rapists, ESPECIALLY women! Cause OBVIOUSLY women like being forced to do things against their will. I am so glad you specified your hatred for them, not-mentally-disturbed person. It's not like rapists are hated by every normal person or anything. You are clearly more moral than the rest of us, cause society clearly condones and approves of rape.

Everybody aside from rapists frowns on rape and views rapists as scum. There is no need to specify you hate them in introductions, cause it's not unique to you. Though side note: why is EVERY villain in your story a rapist? I mean, does every asshole need to be rapey? People can be evil and not care about controlling women, you know. I'm just waiting to read "and Danzo had a sex slave despite his age!"
drakonic13 chapter 13 . 5/28
I really hope you update this story soon. It is an amazing story and i cant wait to read more. Keep up your fine writing!
Blakwind chapter 13 . 5/26
this chapter seems to be chapter 14 instead of 13 it feels like i've skipped something but still so far the story is pretty good keep up the good work
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 13 . 5/27
Ugh...why did you have to end it there?
marquis.shax chapter 13 . 5/27
hmm so the Snake Pedophile is working with Zophar can't say I'm to surprised there considering the man could probably promise him eternal life. Still surprised that despite the upgraded/mutated sharingan that he didn't mark Sasuke. Also I have a feeling the snake has bitten off more than it can chew since I highly doubt that pitiful barrier can hold back someone like Skull/Ghaleon, hell it might not even be able to hold back the true power of Naruto after his training with the dragons. I hope you don't take to long to update this story (I know you updated it only 48 hours ago but I'm addicted to this story now lol). Also if Gai rants more about flames of youth in any of the next chapters I'll toss an ice cold bucket of the waters of old age on his ass lol
marquis.shax chapter 12 . 5/27
Hmm Hiruzen is probably going to shit a brick since not only did he apparently not truly want Naruto's memories returned but also never wanted him to learn the name Lemina. I kinda like the old man in canon but then again he never truly did shit about some of the problems Naruto had since he obviously had to know the reason why Naruto couldn't create a normal clone and had to know that Kakashi was a lazy bastard who wouldn't truly teach anyone besides the Uchiha once he awoke the Sharingan but didn't do jack shit to help
marquis.shax chapter 11 . 5/27
I really hope you don't pair Hinata with Sasuke (or anyone else for that matter as she's either with Naruto or nobody lol)
marquis.shax chapter 9 . 5/27
Stone Cold don't make me kick your roody poo candy ass all over the place