Reviews for Operation: FRAGMENT
CharlesJones1997 chapter 17 . 12h
This is awesome. I can see hints of a plot, and your characterization and manners of speech are flawless. A. Why haven't you updated?
witch16 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
update soon
Parsat chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
The pacing is rather slow, but I chalk that up to the fact that there are so many character perspectives to account for. I don't know if it's too much to petition for you to continue even after four years of inactivity, but crazier things have happened here. Hope one day the story's end will come to light!
Mesh chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
I really enjoy reading all the characters. I normally don't like seeing OC's in the front lines. But this is the exception not the rule. Especially Patty. I like how she's just that one friend who you think you know but then you have to question if you're really sure. I really just love seeing all the characters in this. Wally is definitely one of my favorites. He has all those walls and everyone just thinks he's this awful person but he has that kind side that he rarely shows. I especially love Wally and Joey moments. ~~ Plus I'm a big WallyxKuki shipper. So I love what's already been shown for them. And I love how Abby still refers to herself in third person. Also, it actually took me a little bit to realize Whistler and Leo had the same last name. Second read through to be honest. I also love seeing ex-Sector V socialize with each other. Lizzie was so mean to say that they all got what they deserved. But I honestly loved reading it. I do wonder about what happened with Operation GANDER. And what exactly Father is up to. Oooh but I can't wait for the party. It seems so close yet so far. I mean that was about three days in 16 chapters. So then the party like 16, 17 chapters away, being 3, 4 days away. That party is going to be such a big event. And I have this feeling that Wally's gonna in a lot of trouble. But I guess that's nothing new. I'm super excited for what you had planned for this story. Now I'm also curious about your original work... Well anyway I just hope you're enjoying life and that your career is well. ω
isabeeeeeelle chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I agree with what everyone has said. The story is really great and your writing style is different which makes the story interesting. At first, i wasn't really down with your description of wally but now, i really love it (the wally and joey moments are really touching) Ooooh and the thing with wally and rachel was like bam! It really surprised me hehehe.
RollingUpHigh chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Wait a second...Hogarth Pennywhistle Gilligan Sr...I know you haven't updated in years, but could Whistler and his brother be, by any chance, from the future? From his description he kind of looks like that kid of Numbuh Five's from that dreamverse where Nigel was president, except with blue eyes.

Shoot.

Are ALL the suspected weirdos hanging out with the decommissioned from the the future!?
avataranng22 chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
It's funny because abbys dad was modeled after Bill Cosby and you named his doctor Mr Hux which sounds short for huxtable like on his show
avataranng22 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Good story
Sturm and Drang chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
How nostalgic, it's been a long time since I thought about KND, your story has certainly brought them back to life in my mind.

Well done.
ShutterLoad chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
"decommissioning didn't work,"...looks like somebody's getting fired
MirageDream chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
Wow what a ride this story has been so far. The way you've characterize each character and their interactions is incredibly compelling. I was taken in after the first chapter and zoomed through the whole thing. I really hope you do continue this masterpiece - its the best I've read in years. I know you haven't updated in a while, but itd be amazing if you did! Best luck to you and your writing endeavors (:
JacetheKING chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
wow this is really good so far. i really like your writing style. it's easy to follow and very professional for a fanfiction. i wish there were more fanfictions like this one on this site. awesome job. 1000000000000/10
Boop-the-Wop chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
Hey! OMG this fanfiction is so awesome! No wonder why it has the third most favorites out of all the KND fanfictions on here! It's sad to see that you haven't upd8ed since 2011 tho, I was really looking forward to everyone getting their memories back and Joey's reaction to finding out his brother was actually Numbah 4! I also would have loved to see how they all dealt with those lil' slug robots(?). Oh well, I guess we won't find out, but it's definitely been fun reading this for the past couple of days! Great job!
Neon Pendulum chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
Oh my god this story is just. Amazing. The slowly progressing plot and the characters are just so spot on. I love that you include other side characters in this and the OCs mesh in so naturally. There are so many different points of view but they all are so cohesive. Also I love your Wally. He's great and any Joey/Wally interaction is simply the best. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
I know it's been a while since the last update... But having recently discovered this fic, I'm just dying to know what happens next...