Reviews for Operation: FRAGMENT
MirageDream chapter 17 . 5/15
Wow what a ride this story has been so far. The way you've characterize each character and their interactions is incredibly compelling. I was taken in after the first chapter and zoomed through the whole thing. I really hope you do continue this masterpiece - its the best I've read in years. I know you haven't updated in a while, but itd be amazing if you did! Best luck to you and your writing endeavors (:
JacetheKING chapter 17 . 4/6
wow this is really good so far. i really like your writing style. it's easy to follow and very professional for a fanfiction. i wish there were more fanfictions like this one on this site. awesome job. 1000000000000/10
Boop-the-Wop chapter 17 . 4/6
Hey! OMG this fanfiction is so awesome! No wonder why it has the third most favorites out of all the KND fanfictions on here! It's sad to see that you haven't upd8ed since 2011 tho, I was really looking forward to everyone getting their memories back and Joey's reaction to finding out his brother was actually Numbah 4! I also would have loved to see how they all dealt with those lil' slug robots(?). Oh well, I guess we won't find out, but it's definitely been fun reading this for the past couple of days! Great job!
Neon Pendulum chapter 17 . 4/3
Oh my god this story is just. Amazing. The slowly progressing plot and the characters are just so spot on. I love that you include other side characters in this and the OCs mesh in so naturally. There are so many different points of view but they all are so cohesive. Also I love your Wally. He's great and any Joey/Wally interaction is simply the best. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 17 . 3/20
I know it's been a while since the last update... But having recently discovered this fic, I'm just dying to know what happens next...
Girl on the Computer chapter 17 . 3/8
I'm following this just in case it ever gets picked back up, because it is a marvelous piece of work. Even though it's been just over 4 years, I'm maintaining hope that your muse comes back, because I would love to see where this ends up.
readthishit chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
The kids grew up so fast :'D
AND I SHALL FOLLOW THIS STORY TO THE BITTER END EVEN IF IT TAKES YEARS! TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED DON'T RUSH DON'T STRESS I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
The Readinator chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
How the hell do you LOSE A TREE HOUSE 6 TIMES LARGER THAN A HOUSE!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Love the concept, love the story and the suspense is killing me.
Good luck with writing :D
Miyu Hinamori chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Like I know Lizzie is obsessed with Nigel but that dressing down of the Sector V operatives was way below the belt. Especially about Kuki, who looks at a person, a y person, and says that they they deserve depression. And what she said about Fanny was also low
Spartan416 chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Well this has been fun but with such a long time having passed since its last up date I guess its time to say goodbye
Light8mare chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Awwww! You haven't written moooore! D':
Please continue? It's really good! I'm so curious on how it'll work out!
FrigidFlames chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
You said you would finish this no matter what and I truly hope you're alive out there and see this email or think of this fic and finally update
LunnarChild chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Okay, it's official, i'm in love with your story. The character's are so in character that I keep forgetting that this is a fanfiction and not actually cannon. With that in mind I would like to praise you on your work with the character in terms of fleshing them out. I am in love with the dynamics of the story it self and the character's roles.

I hope you continue to work on this master peice.
Unturned chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Really loving the characters and the story here. You've done such a great job with this, it was a joy reading it :)