Reviews for Operation: FRAGMENT
Lykos chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Actually, the drama kids I hang out with prefer metal. None of them listen to classical. I'm part of the tech crew, myself, but I spend a good amount of time aroung our actors.
Bubbles chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
I'm having a knd phase and i just found this fic anc read the whole thing! Its great so far! Its been a long while so maybe we won't get anymore but I appreciate what you did give us :)
deLattre chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Hi there Numbah 702. No, I'm not going to ask you when the next update is. I just had a question about your portrayal of Wally in this story. Practically everyone who knows him seems to consider him a monster. Why? What did he do to earn such a reputation in the ~ 5 years between the end of KND and your fanfic? While he does have a rebellious, anti-authority streak in the show, the same can be said (to a slightly lesser extent) of all KND operatives. Granted, he also has a history of bullying. So perhaps he fell in with some bullies after getting decommissioned (although he seems to have reformed by the time of your story). And you show that his parents' relationship is clearly falling apart. But I don't think that those factors, even combined with his book-dumbness, should have been enough to turn him into juvenile public enemy no. 1. Do you know what I mean?
AnUnresonableDreamer chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
I know you haven't updated in years, but I just gotta say that this really awesome. I love pretty much all of the characterizations and the way you are writing this and... the plot. Merlin, don't even get me started on the awesomeness that is this plot.

The chances that you one day return to this may be close to nonexistent but I am still going to hold my thumbs for it.
Rin chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
I just read this all... It's been five years since your last update, so I don't expect to see another. I just want to thank you, if you still read your reviews, for the lovely writing you got this far with.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2016
ITS BEEN 5 DAMN YEARS AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE FEW RARE GOOD KND STORIES YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD OR BAIL OUT THIS STORY!
ViridiHarmonia64 chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
This is awesome. I can see hints of a plot, and your characterization and manners of speech are flawless. A. Why haven't you updated?
witch16 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
update soon
Parsat chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
The pacing is rather slow, but I chalk that up to the fact that there are so many character perspectives to account for. I don't know if it's too much to petition for you to continue even after four years of inactivity, but crazier things have happened here. Hope one day the story's end will come to light!
Mesh chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
I really enjoy reading all the characters. I normally don't like seeing OC's in the front lines. But this is the exception not the rule. Especially Patty. I like how she's just that one friend who you think you know but then you have to question if you're really sure. I really just love seeing all the characters in this. Wally is definitely one of my favorites. He has all those walls and everyone just thinks he's this awful person but he has that kind side that he rarely shows. I especially love Wally and Joey moments. ~~ Plus I'm a big WallyxKuki shipper. So I love what's already been shown for them. And I love how Abby still refers to herself in third person. Also, it actually took me a little bit to realize Whistler and Leo had the same last name. Second read through to be honest. I also love seeing ex-Sector V socialize with each other. Lizzie was so mean to say that they all got what they deserved. But I honestly loved reading it. I do wonder about what happened with Operation GANDER. And what exactly Father is up to. Oooh but I can't wait for the party. It seems so close yet so far. I mean that was about three days in 16 chapters. So then the party like 16, 17 chapters away, being 3, 4 days away. That party is going to be such a big event. And I have this feeling that Wally's gonna in a lot of trouble. But I guess that's nothing new. I'm super excited for what you had planned for this story. Now I'm also curious about your original work... Well anyway I just hope you're enjoying life and that your career is well. ω
isabeeeeeelle chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I agree with what everyone has said. The story is really great and your writing style is different which makes the story interesting. At first, i wasn't really down with your description of wally but now, i really love it (the wally and joey moments are really touching) Ooooh and the thing with wally and rachel was like bam! It really surprised me hehehe.
RollingUpHigh chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Wait a second...Hogarth Pennywhistle Gilligan Sr...I know you haven't updated in years, but could Whistler and his brother be, by any chance, from the future? From his description he kind of looks like that kid of Numbuh Five's from that dreamverse where Nigel was president, except with blue eyes.

Shoot.

Are ALL the suspected weirdos hanging out with the decommissioned from the the future!?
avataranng22 chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
It's funny because abbys dad was modeled after Bill Cosby and you named his doctor Mr Hux which sounds short for huxtable like on his show
avataranng22 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Good story
Sturm and Drang chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
How nostalgic, it's been a long time since I thought about KND, your story has certainly brought them back to life in my mind.

Well done.