Reviews for Operation: FRAGMENT
Zoanzon chapter 17 . 10/17/2017
The fact this hasn't been updated in 6 years makes me want to screech in befuddled rage at not seeing how everyone comes back together at the party.

Sadness, much sadness.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2017
When's the next update? It's been years, mate.
Farala chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Uhmmm hey!...

Sorry for going a little crazy there with my last review. I guest it was a bit silly of my. Scratch that. Too silly of me. Please try to ignore it?

Anyways I just read your bio and you told us that we could like write to you and asks you whether or not your still alive. It's 2017 and the last time you were seen on this site was 2012 so I just wanna know.

Are you still alive and kick'n? Please tell me that you are.
Farala chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I'm going to tell you a story so sit back and read goddamn it!.
I live in South Africa. Now the reason why that should mean something to you is because it takes goddamn good writer to touch people from halfway across the world to the African continent.
I've only just recently discovered fan fiction. in fact I didn't even know that ff was a thing until I accidentally stumbled across it because I was trying to read Percy Jackson online for free. .
I was reading a PJO fic and I actually thought that it was the actual book. when I finally realised it wasn't I was a bit miffed but I got over it. once I realised where I was I started binging on fanfics galore. .
I was in that strange phase where any piece of garbage written on this sight was acceptable to me. it wasn't just acceptable I loved it. I read all the clich├ęs. Character runs away. Character is neglected by parents in favour of other sibling, character abused character gone rogue, gone dark or just simply Overpowered to the max. .
once I finally started getting over that crap period and I started developing standards to my stories I found myself avoiding the badly written ones like the plague. I started reading only the good stories.
this is around the time where you come in. when I started developing the need to read KND fics I was surprised to find that not only was the fandom small (well it was small considering what a massive show it was) I also found that the pool for the really good fanfics was even smaller. your story was one of the few that was worth reading. and damn it was worth reading.
what an amazing story. what great characterizations. everything about your story was REAL and charming at the same time. reading your stories is a really wonderful and novel experience.
you gave a really wonderful and detailed realistic view on what decommissioning truely looks in all its horrors and and cruelty and I loved it. and worse there is no other story like this I swear.
I could tell that you put in a hell of a lot of effort writing this story and I feel like an asshole for just reading it and not even bothering to favourite or follow or whatever. I'm sorry it took me so long.
you've set this new unreachable standard now to my KND fanfics. they all feel so incomplete now without your specific characterizations. they all feel wrong. they just don't feel right.
they don't feel right because Wally isn't a menace or isn't fucked up inside. it doesn't feel right without his tense but loving relationship with Joey that only you know how to write. it doesn't feel half as good because it's not the way YOU would write it and that pisses me off and it makes me wanna cry. (and I mean really and truely cry)
I know that it sounds so petty and shirtty but your story makes me wanna cry. it makes me wanna cry because I want an update so fucking bad because this is one of the best stories I've ever read and it feels like I'm being robbed (maybe the same way you feel robbed whenever you don't get the review you deserve)
i fucking need this story. I need it to continue I need to have them all recommissioned I need Joey to see how fucking incredible and amazing his brother is? I need him to know that his big brother is a legend and awesome.
the way you just blend these characters and you simply GO WITH THE FLOW tells me that you know these people. who they are. and what they feel. its simply genius and all too unique.
have you ever fallen in love with a story? and I mean truelly and utterly inlove? the kind that doesn't fade over time because when it started to become quite obvious that you really weren't going to update ever again I tried to forget. .
I tried to just ignore your story but I find myself back on this site over and over again just creepily stalking your account eyes wide and mouth watering and chanting to myself (please let it be today. please let today be the day she comes back.) and i feel like i creeper when i do, but you never update.
I'm so worried about you. worried about your well being (not because I care about you or feel somehow connected to you because of this story 'cause that's just creepy as fuck.) no I'm worried because you and I are strangers.
You're probably half way across the world. probably in one of the more developed countries or cities doing what ever, or you could be lying inna ditch somewhere or you could be kidnapped or in hospital or in a coma or just simply south there living your life. you could black you could be white or Mexican or Australian or Pakistani or Turkish. you could be girl or a boy or transgender (honestly I wouldn't care if you were btw) you could have cancer (I know a fanfic author who went out that way. she announced it on one of her stories and set it up for adoption. I adopted it.)
the possibilities are endless but I'm hoping that you're just sitting on your bed or whatever and just chilling without a care in the world when you read this message. I hope and pray and cry that it st
Farala chapter 17 . 7/9/2017
this by far is the best KND story out there. the way your writing simply flows and the way you write the characters and the people is simply on point and perfect. I don't remember what compelled me to want to read a KND fanfic in the first place since I wasn't honestly the biggest fan of the show and I didn't really appreciate what a great show it was until I read this story. you have a gift.
I love the way you write the names and numbers I of the kids. numbers like "2_dollar bill and Eleventy Kajillion i don't know if you came up with those numbahs on your own or from the show but if you got them on your own than that punctuates how much mastery over the characters you have a good imagination.
The Joey/Wally stuff is awesome by the way. I especially loved the part where Joey wondered if it would be that bad if he turned out like his brother. that was simply writing genius. but in my head I wondered what would a day with wally be like? where would they go and what would they do. I think it would have been awesome for Joey to developed a sense of respect and adoration for his brother. I imagine that eventually would turn into hero worship once he found out that his brother was a member of the legendary sector V and was in fact nu!bah four. the toughest kid ever in the KND. The only thing that honestly disappoints me about the story is the rating. I feel that if this story was rated M you would be free to add even MORE mature themes such as bad language for Wally more Philosophical thinking through out and even sexual thoughts and feelings if not sexual act by the characters.
I'm sad that you haven't updated this story in so long because since you and I are strangers on the internet I'll never know what happened to you. Did you lose passion for the story? are you taking an extremely long Hiatus? or are you dead? I'll neve r know if you're a rotting corpse in a box somewhere slowly being devoured by worms and unable to continue on with this great story. And it really felt like you were getting there though. ever since I read that the devourer was only 10 days away I got excited because then all of a sudden I was close to that chapter. the chapter were they would meet again and recognize each other as friends. Comrades and teammates. I imagine that Joey would get a thrill at meeting the original Sector V and seeing his big brother in action, in his element, doing his this being Numbuh 5...
please come out of hiatus or please don't be dead.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2017
This is an amazing story! The many plot lines of each individual character is fantastic. You managed to keep each character in character from the show, without making them seem like they're still children in a treehouse. Each of the members of Sector V (the original) seemed to slip right into the spots made for them in high school. It also makes sense that they wouldn't be-friend each other after decommissioning, as they wouldn't really have a lot in common. I think that this is a very good idea of what decommissioning really looks like, not counting the fact that they're recalling things of course. I feel really bad for Kuki as she had to be the last one in the tree house. I've always wondered what happened to the kids who know about the KND, who are not apart of it when they turned 13. Your description of both Tommy's, and Lizzie's points of view seemed like an accurate account of what those kids go through (even though they are at the opposite end of the septum for reactions and thoughts). It doesn't seem fair of Tommy to keep expecting Hoagie to be the same as he was while he was Numbuh 2, though it's not very fair to Tommy either, as he lost his big brother. I've also wondered about the KND Operatives after decommissioning. What happens if a former villain recognizes them? They've made enemies throughout the course their missions, it seems unlikely that the KND would just leave them defenseless. I think that Mushi is very thoughtful (and overly protective XD) to think of protecting her sister like that. All in all, you have a great story that managed to have almost every character from the show in it. It's a fantastic story, and I can't wait to see where you go next with it!
DD soul chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
Man this was a good read. Took me four days to finish, beginning to end. I loved the parts with Joey and Wallaby, as heart breaking as most of them were. I've never really read a good mystery story before, so the fact that this was interesting made it all the better. It's a shame that it was never finished. Every time I read about Joey and his squad, or the slugs, I just pictured in my head, the only sector V coming in, leaving everyone in muted awe for one final battle. Still, I was satisfied with reading it through. Great fic.
Lykos chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Actually, the drama kids I hang out with prefer metal. None of them listen to classical. I'm part of the tech crew, myself, but I spend a good amount of time aroung our actors.
Bubbles chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
I'm having a knd phase and i just found this fic anc read the whole thing! Its great so far! Its been a long while so maybe we won't get anymore but I appreciate what you did give us :)
deLattre chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Hi there Numbah 702. No, I'm not going to ask you when the next update is. I just had a question about your portrayal of Wally in this story. Practically everyone who knows him seems to consider him a monster. Why? What did he do to earn such a reputation in the ~ 5 years between the end of KND and your fanfic? While he does have a rebellious, anti-authority streak in the show, the same can be said (to a slightly lesser extent) of all KND operatives. Granted, he also has a history of bullying. So perhaps he fell in with some bullies after getting decommissioned (although he seems to have reformed by the time of your story). And you show that his parents' relationship is clearly falling apart. But I don't think that those factors, even combined with his book-dumbness, should have been enough to turn him into juvenile public enemy no. 1. Do you know what I mean?
AfterTheApocalypse chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
I know you haven't updated in years, but I just gotta say that this really awesome. I love pretty much all of the characterizations and the way you are writing this and... the plot. Merlin, don't even get me started on the awesomeness that is this plot.

The chances that you one day return to this may be close to nonexistent but I am still going to hold my thumbs for it.
Rin chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
I just read this all... It's been five years since your last update, so I don't expect to see another. I just want to thank you, if you still read your reviews, for the lovely writing you got this far with.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2016
ITS BEEN 5 DAMN YEARS AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE FEW RARE GOOD KND STORIES YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD OR BAIL OUT THIS STORY!
ViridiHarmonia64 chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
This is awesome. I can see hints of a plot, and your characterization and manners of speech are flawless. A. Why haven't you updated?
witch16 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015