Reviews for A Different Moon
cuby18 chapter 12 . 10/17
Jasper didn't care much for Bella maybe because he wanted to eat her all the time... This sentence killed me ;)
Marshmallowmann chapter 46 . 8/17
What a good read. The ending made me a bit sad tho :(
mayawene chapter 46 . 7/27
Merci
ravencarr chapter 2 . 6/15
Haaa! I forgot that this is a Xover until I read the author's note~~~
Go Gibbs!
Hexenbiest chapter 10 . 4/28
I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping that they'd be no-majs (muggles).
It's just TOO coincidental that they just happen to both be squibs.
I just feel like it's cheating.

Anyways, that's just my opinion. I'll try not to let it bother me, and just enjoy the rest.
crystal484 chapter 46 . 3/27
i really like this story thank you
twix655 chapter 1 . 2/25
I've read many fanfictions were Harry had a twin who was labeled the Boy/Girl-Who-Lived, and in all of them Lily and James either willingly abandoned him, or neglected him, so I'm pretty happy to read a fanfiction with a different approach.
AnimeNerdX chapter 46 . 2/5
finished & that was adorable, kind of want to know what happened to Bella & not so lowkey, was waiting for some awsome island smutt, the former being more of a hoping but still understand this fic keeping it PG.
AnimeNerdX chapter 15 . 2/4
I know this story is complete but i'm gonna review like it isn't for the last chp cause in my gut i want Bella understanding & want a family fir herself but i don't want her to be with Jacob 'cause he never imprinted on her & if he ever did find his #1 that would just "suck"... Well either, or ending i'm probably gonna like this story anyway
Qtsarahanne chapter 46 . 1/14
Oh my goodness this was excellent! Thank you for writing it!
Shinigami Clara chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
I know this is probably written some time before the new fantastic beasts movie but I wonder if you will eventually include other canon stuff like Ivermorny or the no-maj things :0
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
It's not reasonable that they were planning to move to Spain three days after notifying Damon. They need passports, work visas, a home to move to, etc. Plus, no parent would blindside their child in the middle of a school year with a move to another country in 72 hours. It's just not believeable.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
"So what is your real name" is incredibly offensive for Edward to ask. "What was your birth name" would be fine, but Damon's "real" name is Damon Gibbs. He is legally and emotionally Damon, not Harry.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
Jumping between the name Damon and Harry is very confusing. He wasn't raised to be Harry, why not be consistent and call him Damon?
Vallerila chapter 46 . 11/26/2016
I know that it's been ages since you finished this, but I just read it and just had to tell you how very much I fucking loved thisThe idea of twins and a wrong boy-who-lived might not be uncommon, but the way you told this story is beautiful. I love the way the characters evolve, how you merged two universes into one and especially the emotions of the characters. It's so realistic and I was able to identify with them based on that. I actually cried at the epilogue because all the humans diednot that it was unexpected xD You are a fantastic author and most of my all time favorite fics have been written by you. Thank you.
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »