Reviews for A Different Moon
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/19
Great chapter and plot and also ncis
Anon chapter 2 . 6/9
Please get a beta reader to check your grammar. I don't even care about "you're" vs "your", but you aren't even conjugating verbs correctly IN YOUR SUMMARY. The noun 'family' should be treated like a singular. My family moves or my family moved. Not "He move to Florida". Can you hear how WRONG that sounds? Also, you didn't even try to connect the independent clauses "Tell you're men to take their break early" and "you deserve it". Not even an awful comma splice. No conjunction, no semicolon, no period, you just plopped them right next to eachother. How would you like to read a story with no paragraph breaks, everything written on a single line? Please find an editor who knows how to hook up phrases and clauses. And how to conjugate verbs. I don't think I could handle reading "Harry walk down the street" or "i walks down to me house"
Shewolf1010 chapter 30 . 5/21
I just choked on my drink. Was Flitwick eating the entire time Alec and Damon were dueling?
skyeza chapter 46 . 5/21
Bloody brilliant. I truly enjoyed this story. It was wonderfully done.
Leroy Jethro gibberish and Damon mccrady
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 46 . 5/11
Loved it

~Stasia
KazaHaru45 chapter 46 . 3/12
There ain't no lemons? !
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 35 . 1/10
In one of the chapters before you mentioned Damon's patronus as a raven. In this chapter it's a lion? Huh?
asiya halima kone chapter 46 . 11/18/2015
this was a very good story I enjoyed it a lot thank you :) :D
Sliver of Melody chapter 46 . 10/25/2015
How absolutely great
Corseted.Pirate chapter 35 . 10/12/2015
I've noticed a few inconsistencies in various chapters and meant to comment in those chapters, of course I wanted to know what happened next so I clicked to the next chapter. I'll have to go back and look for where they are.

One that I found a little annoying. Not sure what chapter, other than it being the one in which Damon-Harry first goes to Forks High School. You describe him as being five foot six, 5'6". Then you later describe him in another chapter as being somewhat tall. According to a couple websites I looked at just now, the average height for a man is 5'10". From my own interactions that does seem to be fairly accurate. Which would mean if you'd like Damon to be tall, perhaps you should edit that to be something over 6' to be an impressive height.

An inconsistency in this chapter though is the Patroni of Damon-Harry as well as Edmund. In the chapter they arrived at Hogwarts they had different Patroni than in this chapter. Previously Damon-Harry had a Raven Patronus and Edmund had a Snake Patronus. In this chapter Damon had a Lion and Edmund an Eagle.
Netchka chapter 46 . 9/19/2015
Good story.
Netchka chapter 31 . 9/19/2015
I think Albus is finally thinking about how they are kind of screwed with Alec as the 'Chosen One'
Netchka chapter 29 . 9/19/2015
Damon is quite like Severus indeed. Alec is a snotfaced punk who whines like a two year old when he doesn't get his own way.
Netchka chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Now what is old Dumbledork going to be doing now that Damon has his magic unbound?
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »