Reviews for A Different Moon
magicanimegurl chapter 46 . 7/29
Love it. Damon had good parents that raised him right. He had his ups and downs of a relationship. He found closure about his biological family and the one who bound his magic. The end at first made me cry with the deaths, but it was inevitable. Write on!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 18 . 5/31
seriously! his magic conveniently not working not even accidental magic? I call BS you did that so he would be saved by Edward. I HATE damsel in distress bs. Not to mention that portkey that was around his neck (dragon necklace) why didnt he use it! Why didnt he do anything instead sit there and quiver? Please tell me you not going to make him useless, most authors do once the romance is introduced all the main characters badass abilities conveniently dont work or he is all of a sudden deaf dumb and blind.
fan of harry hermione draco chapter 16 . 5/29
your bella has got a good save
fan of harry hermione draco chapter 5 . 5/28
do you have a fetish for names starting with D they are confusing me... the story is nice otherwise..
Gambito chapter 46 . 5/7
That was such a perfect ending. :D thank you I loved it.
melissa52080 chapter 43 . 5/4
'All I ask is that you show him the same courtesy he bestowed upon me', isn't that a line from a Cinderella movie with Drew Barrymore?
melissa52080 chapter 46 . 4/29
Another one of your amazing stories...
nintschibintschi chapter 31 . 4/21
wow amazing showdown thanks for an other excellent story
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 26 . 4/20
thanks for this awesome story so far
nintschi
Very well written & a gratifying read!
P.s. there was barely, if any, part in the story where i got annoyed! No idiotic lead characters in this book ;)
NoSugarForValdez chapter 46 . 3/3
That was amazing! Thank you for putting this into the world.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 16 . 3/1
I'm so glad that Bella's not a bitch. I liked her, and I like your version of her. Way to go, this is great.
fanficnewbee chapter 46 . 2/16
Hadn't read this in awhile, glad to say still just as good. Thank-you. {:) {:) {:) {:)
SevmyLuv chapter 24 . 12/11/2017
Well I must say that your writing got a lot better as the story progressed. Did you find a beta reader? If not, then good for you as you have improved very much.
SevmyLuv chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Sorry to say this but it was a very badly written fanfic. While your story was good, you have no idea of how to write it. If you take this comment as an offense then sadly I must say that you'll never improve for writing.
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »