Reviews for Reasons Why Sephiroth is a Bad Boyfriend
guest chapter 1 . 6h
found the list interesting(and firions love fighter- ha!).
it's very mature and thoughtful that cloud recognizes that he loves sephiroth because the way he is. but i guess that's love for you. :-)
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh this was wonderful!
I loved this absolutely.
Can we have a Genesis and Angeal version as well?
Awesome work!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww. Tis nice to see a fic that shows what Sephiroth's romantic faults would be due to his upbringing.
Lyumia chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Awwe, good for them ()/ this is all so touching, and I love how its not 'perfect romance' thing people usually do. I love it, so happy writing and much, much more love~
karupin sama chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Sephy-chan is so adorable..smooch!
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Adorable
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aw man. This is heart-wrenchingly sweet and it almost made me cry with how much I felt back for Cloud. Thanks for all the hard work!
Loud Mucker Complex chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh my...
I realized that I had started crying near the end.
Starting from:
... He looped his arms around
Sephiroth's neck and declared, "I love
you. You know that right?"

It's just... After all those hard times Cloud was having... He could still consider the things all over again and didn't just yell like angry girlfriends. It shows how much he loved Seph, and (I know I'm weird) it touched me very deeply.
Awwh, Cloud :')

I think I've faced most of the problems Cloud wrote.
And they reaaally hurt. But I guess we should also think about our partner's character, huh?

It's awesome, just like every other piece you've written... :'3

P.S:
I was reading this all over again before I reviewed... And this:
"I am... a "bad boyfriend," then?"
THAT! THAT LINE OF SEPH'S IT WAS JUST SOOO INNOCENT IN ITS OWN WAY AND BEFORE I REALIZED IT I WAS ALREADY A CRYING GOO IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE!

WHEW!
Karyukai chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, you wrote a convincingly petulant teenager in love. The whole process of mulling over what Sephiroth does that bothers Cloud, and then Cloud realising he's being a tit. This was sweetly written. I love the way you alluded to bigger scenarios without having to go into too much detail. It worked well, especially with Reason Number 10.

What have we learned, kids? COMMUNICATION IS KEY.

ilu

P.S. Sorry I read this so late after publication.
Chocobo Knights chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
waaahhh! strangely i cried at the fourth part where Cloud write that Sephiroth get angry easily. I always had a weak spot for Cloud, so whenever he was hurt by the one he loves, i always cried

and what a nice person he is, feeling guilty for Sephiroth and Sephiroth was such a gentleman for wanting to change into a better person for Cloud

thank you so much for this, awesome as always
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awww, that was such a sweet ending.

Nice job!
shiarein chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ah. . . YOU, dear author, are definitely going into my favorite author list. . .

Sorry I didn't write any review for your other stories. . .
Devotion chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really enjoyed this! I think Seph would be a bad boyfriend when it came to certain things. Some fics have him declaring his love every day, apologizing all the time and calling Cloud 'baby' whenever he sees him... it just seems so OOC. I think your portrayal is more genuine. I like the ending, too. It's very sweet and makes a good jumping off point for the rest of their relationship. I hope you write more fics! I'm always looking forward to an author who can spell properly :)
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This one was sweet! I loved this line especially...

"On screen, Firion consoled a crying woman while the husband glared at his back. Poor guy."

Those TV show guys are so perverted, I'm not even kidding. XD
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Communication is key in any relationship. I really appreciate that Sephiroth asks to keep the list 'so that he does not do too much of what is on it'.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »