Reviews for Broken
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Love how your writing can vary:) great work once again. ( sorry for the spam of reviews)
Ellice Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Really, really good. If something like this were to actually happen in the series, this is exactly how I imagine it would play out. You have a wonderful nak for expressing the appropriate amount of detail and emotion. Please write on!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
What a fantastic story! I love reading Brennan/Angela fics and this is one of the best I've read. Thanks for writing.
Beth Cain chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I've spent most of the last 14 hours reading all the wonderful stories you've written that are completed.

That sentence alone should tell you how engrossing and enthralling a storyteller you are since I read a LOT and I don't like to read garbage. I won't continue a story that has multiple misspellings or misused synonyms or grammatical errors. I also won't keep reading if the story doesn't grab me within the first couple of chapters.

I've read everything you've written in the Bones genre. I guess you could draw the conclusion that I think you're a fantastic writer and you have a true gift for storytelling. Thank you for making me laugh and cry and getting me tota;;y swept up in your stories. Please keep up the good (by that I mean phenominally good) work!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was so good! It was very sad, and I certainly prefer your happier stories, but this was really touching.
SimmerDown chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
very nicely done. moving...bought some tears to my eyes :')
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow :) great story.
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this was so cute! i really liked how you kept bones in character and yet showed a little of that soft underside as well. kudos to you!

love,

ema
MorWeb chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very well written. Beautiful story. Well worth the wait since your last story. You're one of my favorite authors. Thank you for keeping the stories coming!~MorWeb
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
this was just beautiful.
Camilla aka skagengiirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I'm too tired to log in today, so if you feel the need to answer me, just PM me :)

I loved this! I sometimes think I should stop reviewing your fics, since you know I love everything you write. This one, though, made me tear up a bit. I don't really have a lot to say about this one - I'm too tired *yawn* *sigh* *thud* Ow! Bumped my head into the headboard of my bed.

Anyways, really great fic. I was a little afraid in the beginning as I had no idea what the hell Brennan and Angela were up to. I was like "wtf? :" Great fic!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Great story. No need to hide behind fluff... you can do dramatic/sad/angsty stories as well
You'reBrainySmurf chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow...Very good story. It's a really hard subject to write about, but you did a great job.

What's this less-than-fluffy hiatus meme going on? Could you send me a link? I sort of love these serial-prompt type things.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Well done. It was good to see the two of them working it out and Angela being well Angela. LOL Nice work.
Sheytune chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I love the Brennan/Angela friendship - and Booth & Brennan are so in-character - they're both a little too ready to give the other space when that's really not what they need.