Reviews for Broken
Ellice Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Really, really good. If something like this were to actually happen in the series, this is exactly how I imagine it would play out. You have a wonderful nak for expressing the appropriate amount of detail and emotion. Please write on!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
What a fantastic story! I love reading Brennan/Angela fics and this is one of the best I've read. Thanks for writing.
Beth Cain chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I've spent most of the last 14 hours reading all the wonderful stories you've written that are completed.

That sentence alone should tell you how engrossing and enthralling a storyteller you are since I read a LOT and I don't like to read garbage. I won't continue a story that has multiple misspellings or misused synonyms or grammatical errors. I also won't keep reading if the story doesn't grab me within the first couple of chapters.

I've read everything you've written in the Bones genre. I guess you could draw the conclusion that I think you're a fantastic writer and you have a true gift for storytelling. Thank you for making me laugh and cry and getting me tota;;y swept up in your stories. Please keep up the good (by that I mean phenominally good) work!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was so good! It was very sad, and I certainly prefer your happier stories, but this was really touching.
SimmerDown chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
very nicely done. moving...bought some tears to my eyes :')
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow :) great story.
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this was so cute! i really liked how you kept bones in character and yet showed a little of that soft underside as well. kudos to you!

love,

ema
MorWeb chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very well written. Beautiful story. Well worth the wait since your last story. You're one of my favorite authors. Thank you for keeping the stories coming!~MorWeb
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
this was just beautiful.
Camilla aka skagengiirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I'm too tired to log in today, so if you feel the need to answer me, just PM me :)

I loved this! I sometimes think I should stop reviewing your fics, since you know I love everything you write. This one, though, made me tear up a bit. I don't really have a lot to say about this one - I'm too tired *yawn* *sigh* *thud* Ow! Bumped my head into the headboard of my bed.

Anyways, really great fic. I was a little afraid in the beginning as I had no idea what the hell Brennan and Angela were up to. I was like "wtf? :" Great fic!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Great story. No need to hide behind fluff... you can do dramatic/sad/angsty stories as well
You'reBrainySmurf chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow...Very good story. It's a really hard subject to write about, but you did a great job.

What's this less-than-fluffy hiatus meme going on? Could you send me a link? I sort of love these serial-prompt type things.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Well done. It was good to see the two of them working it out and Angela being well Angela. LOL Nice work.
Sheytune chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I love the Brennan/Angela friendship - and Booth & Brennan are so in-character - they're both a little too ready to give the other space when that's really not what they need.
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow, the begining really threw me for a loop. I was expecting something much... diferent. We'll go with that.

As always, brilliant. All the parts with Ange were sweet and funny, the flashback was heartbreaking, Booth and Brennen's interactions spot on and beautiful. Great job. You should try doing some fics of a more serious nature again in the future. You're very good at it:)