Reviews for Out of Memory, Out of Mind
iRiDeScEnTxMoNoChRoMe chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
A very descriptive look into a different side of Vanitas. I really adore this story because it shows that Vanitas is more than just a being of darkness. In fact, it kinda fits with his backstory in BBS. You work very well with his character. Awesome job! :)
Lingering Remnant chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Guuuh I really loved this story ;3;

I've always really liked to think deeper into his personality. And I love seeing him portrayed as a somewhat tormented person. This was REALLY good to read! :D
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I think it makes a certain amount of sense for Vanitas to act this way. He looks absolutely despondent when the x-blade begins floating away from him in Ventus's story mode. After his defeat, he has nothing left. His entire reason for being just slipped through his fingers. What does he have to live for?

People don't give the Sentiments much thought, writing them off as optional bosses. But to think of how miserable an existence that must be...you convey that existential terror very well. Kudos
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
DX Oh I wish this was multi chaptered! Aqua/Vanitas fics are rare and usually crappy, but this was an Epic win! Keep on writing the good FF.
shloop chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
dude...deep.
HikariZaichuYami chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
wow.. so deep.. i really liked it.. my favorite so far. to me it kinda feels in character of vanitas though.. oddly enough xD
Aviditty chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Ftttt~~~ How did I miss thissssss? D: mfkfkgkgkgkhk

Well it's favorited now! ;D Goodness this was amazing! I loved it sooo much~ Vanitas loveee!
Howlingwolf94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I thought this was good, despite the fact that Vanitas is definately ooc here. I enjoyed it very much
aradian nights chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww! *Snuggles Vanitas* He's like a Nobody! It's so sad! Great villian though. Square did great with him. Ah...

Man, I love your random crap. It makes me all fuzzy. :D
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is very well done. I try to stay away from Vanitas couplings because for those to work SOMEONE has to be majorly OOC, but this wasn't a coupling and you kept them in character for the circumstances. I really enjoyed this hope you write more! (I know you will, after all, you haven't stopped yet, have you?)
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I have to say, this is beautiful. Though Vanitas is OOC, this is an example of a plauseable one. I could actually imagine an encounter like this happening. The interaction and dialouge between them was very touching. Very amazing piece of work!
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
AH I LOVE IT...

i was reading aloud to my roommates and they loved it even though they only had a vague idea of KH, so more proof you're awesome.

hey, Vanitas might be made of darkness, but remember, there's always a light in there somewhere! isn't that the whole point of KH? to prove there's good in everyone? :)

i always wondered what Vanitas' sentiment was a sentiment OF, and i think Guilt is a good explanation. that or maybe Regret. either way, i LOVE this little oneshot 3

random splurges of inspiration ftw? XD

-UnVeRsEd