Reviews for Unforgettable Moments: 100 UsaxMamo Drabbles
angeljme chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
that's hilarious... i mean, no matter if usagi is legal and already an adult... it's the dad, so there!
angeljme chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
haruka sure is a Casanova...
angeljme chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Minaaaaako! you blond headed blond! that's really hilarious and the first time i read about that urban legend
angeljme chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
that thing is hideous! hurray for usagi's victory! bansai! bansai!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
Cute :) Write another one!
Kristy chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
Oh no! I don't think your rusty at all! I really love this chapter! I think it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
Well hello there rusty...:-)))) no it was ok sweet as ever I love it so much when he is the one ho blushes because it's generally so rare for him so I liked that and they're hole dialog he was so sweet thinking only of her happiness and afterwords about they're future family.

Arabella
KageNoNeko chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
Short and sweet. I was thinking that he would've said something like wanting his parents back or something else similar to that.
FantasyFan123 chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
I adore chapters 14 and 15! I think they are absolutely adorable and sweet! I especially love 15, I mean that is so cute with Minako-chan and her crazy way of twisting up, go-fish! I also loved the chapter that Usagi-chan's parents found her and Mamo-chan on their trip! Hehe, that was so funny! Loved it! :P :) :D
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Well i liked it true it wasn't to you're normal standards but it wasn't bad but hey no body's perfect ;P .
I was surprised he didn't go in his normal ignore and it will go away routine and actually asked her out :).
Makoto was priceless and for Motoki's sake I really hope Reika doesn't find out :)).Thank you
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
haha, the prince and princess, so cute!
madorno81 chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
totally agree this story has potential to continue on on its own
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
He pinched his arm :) that was priceless and bad Mamoru were are you lucking? ...Ham? :)). Poor guy I'm surprised he didn't have the equivalent of an heart attack :)).

And as always for a guy that supposedly can stand her he sure waits for her to slam into him ;)).

That was so cute especially his way of reacting to everything thanks,:)
Anonymous Angel 0 chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E-!-!-!-! ; )

Just an idea but DARE WEEK sounds like it could be a good series of one shots much like this chapter!

So how about another mini series with this idea and see how this chapter evolves... Or Post another story of one shots based on Dare Week! Maybe a first season fic were the scouts cause hyjinxs (?) to let off steam while battling the Negaverse! Maybe they can pull some pranks on the evil generals while dusting his youma! Maybe give Kunzite/Malichite a dye job ( you pick the color-smurf blue or leprachun green?...etc) It could even GLOW in the dark! ; ) Maybe Venus can give Zoi a haircut? Maybe BUNNY can get dared to do something to Tuxie while the scout take a picture! There's so much that can be done with this maybe have a poll and see what others think would make a good dare fic to explore other one shot ideas!

See what your story did to me! Now you went and done it I want MoRe! PLEASE!-!-! ; )

You write such C-U-T-E stories, especially the Mamo-chan/ Usako ones!

Adorablly Yummy!

If I could write like you and the other talented authors I wouldn't be bugging you- BUT I suck at it!: (

So PLEASE with a pouting Mamo-chan on the side! _ ;
Light'by'day chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
This chapter was too cute! I love the way Mamoru is nervous when she flirts with him!