Reviews for The Golden Dragon of the Tribunal
CJ316 chapter 6 . 7/13
Please do update it's been years
Master Xehanort chapter 6 . 5/3
I love it and will Naruto finally join the tribunal in the next chapter my friend?
matthewdeal25 chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Will there be more chapters for this story? Will Naruto get to meet Splinter, the turtles and the other acolytes? When will naruto's training be complete?
ShadowImageComics chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
Okay please hurry up with chapter 7. This was good and had me interested and laughing the whole time.
bayoujmd89 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Update soon it's a good story
madmanmark666 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Good story definitely not what I was expecting
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
This is just awesome keep it up
BoomOnGames chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Good chapter really looking forward to reading future updates when they are released
Omega0117 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
man this is an awesome story so hurry up and make more chapters quickly cause this too funny and make sure naruto get beaten more for when he says something stupid around the women cause I think its too funny.
ThunderFist Slayer chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
When will the shredder, kurai, etc appear?
BoomOnGames chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
good story would really enjoy seeing more chapters in the future
Derpy chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
y u no update? Anymore
BeautifulLotus chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
I want more
YF54 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Really loving this story. My own pet peeve is that that you're using 03 April and not 1986 April. Its nostalgia since i grew up on that stuff from my local video store; that and the big bust the 86 April sported.
demonfox560 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Update this story now we are tried of waiting. If not then someone needs to take this story that will finish it. We been dieing to read chapter ,I beleive Karai shows up and falls in love with Naruto.p.s Make Karai overprotective with Naruto.