Reviews for That Day at the Bank
Die Skrywer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was very good! Excellently written! You portrayed Jason as a three-dimensional character, if you know what I mean. It was a little long, I think you put too much detail in, but then again, it is your story. Still, it was fantastic and don’t worry, you captured the special bond between Jason and Charlie perfectly. One more thing... I think that you could have put more detail into the memories, how he felt, what exactly happened, but again, it’s your story, not mine. Anyway, it was really good and I hope to read more of your stories.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I have never seen this show but I thought the description looked interesting. I know almost the basic idea so I'm good. (I'm sorry I keep reading random stories!) I liked this very much... I think ChRlie is the MC of the show?

It was cute... And very realistic. I know that would be my reaction to being in a bank robbery. Superhero brother or no!
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I was thinking how this episode needed something like this. Godo job.
ShhSleepy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I realize this review is highly late considering you published this story several months ago but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story! I actually went baack and reread some parts. Love the ending lines about Charlie being the hero Aaron Stone or not. Very good! D
queerteaoop chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
aww... that was really good. i like how you've characterized Jason. "handsome, funny-most definitely modest"... yep, that about covers it. and you've really shown the admiration he has for Charlie and the strength of their relationship.

so, overall, nice story! .
just a random oboist chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
this is great :) you did a great job of getting the relationship with Jason and Charlie and also with how Jason's personality... :D And by the way after I read the story I was wondering who it was by and I saw your pen name and I was like "HOLY CRAP THAT'S WHO WROTE ALL THOSE HARDY BOYS STORIES! NO FREAKIN WAY!" haha sorry if that was a little random but ya very good, as well with all your other stories :D
mightynicky chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
great story but just to let you know that it was powers AAron was fighting in that!
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Fantastic story! I adored it! Wonderful!