Reviews for I Hold A Force I Can't Contain
Jove Belle chapter 38 . 7/31
Love this story! Are you still writing? Where can I find more of your awesome?
User1312 chapter 41 . 3/2/2014
Spent yesterday and today reading this, I couldn't stop!

You're writing is amazing and your descriptions of everything literally makes you feel like you're there. Even the people and the emotions they're feeling, you just explained it all so well.

Never been into circuses or anything like them, purely because clowns scare the bejesus out of me. This kind of thing though, sounds like something I'd be into seeing for myself!

Anyway Hypes, just wanted to let you know I appreciate you're writing! Definitely going to read your other stuff!
BexCatchingFire chapter 38 . 1/15/2014
Such a fucking brilliant fic! I absolutely adore it, thank you for sharing this wonderful story :)
Alais Trancy chapter 39 . 12/23/2013
;-; and there I go crying yet again this was amazing

Love from Dayna and my redemption sisters
MOSTLY ME SHE DOESNT HAVE ANOTHER CIRC SISTER

that's nice issy XD sorry bout that

Oi, what that supposed to mean

Hun, we r sitting right next to each other use your words

Sorry about that issabel is in love with this story she does doubles also so she clicked immediately with this story buts that's a tale for another time lots of love your late readers Dayna and Isabel CHEERS!
Alais Trancy chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
I'm in love with this story
Alias Trancy chapter 29 . 12/22/2013
I love effy always have always will!
Alias Trancy chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
At the end of this chapter I may or may not has possibly cried . . .
Alias Trancy chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I've been reading this while infront of my mum lol she's sooo onto me but lol I can delete history she won't know a thing ;) lol
- your a great writer
TripleRed chapter 38 . 12/4/2013
Thank YOU for the experience!
I've-Got-A-Theory chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Ok just have one thing to say... I fucking love this story. Amaising!
This is the second time I'm reading it and it still blows me away.
Also was wondering what circus your with?
Guest chapter 38 . 8/2/2013
Best. Fanficition. Ever.
ifyouresure chapter 38 . 7/25/2013
Beautiful and simple ending; it just ends on such a light and mundane note, with that underlying tone of importance. I think that probably sounded pretentious, haha, but really, wonderful ending, not strained or forced. It's great that none of the characters seemed like extras, even if they didn't play particularly big parts; again, everything is just so smooth and unforced.

(Not to mention all the Katie and Effy that was actually very subtly incorporated. Where you've left them here has me really pumped for the companion piece, haha.)

It's a really big and obvious part of the story, so it almost feels redundant to say this, but the whole circus element of the story really added an interesting flair to it. I love how specific you were with some of it because of your own experiences, so thank you for sharing that as well. Thanks for sharing the whole fic, I enjoyed it a lot!
ifyouresure chapter 36 . 7/25/2013
Aw, the interaction between the three of them is really actually very sweet. I do like how you characterize Cook as his usual, intense yet carefree self, but you also write him more mature from Naomi's influence, and it works out very well.
ifyouresure chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
I like it when Katie and Emily interact; it's very fun ahah. The imagery you put into your writing through metaphors and analogies is always so lovely as well.
ifyouresure chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
That's official, you've made me start to love Effy and Katie together; I don't know how I didn't notice their scenes together in both seasons. I must be oblivious. But I just love, love, love your Effy, I can't explain why. Katie by you is absolutely lovely, too.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »