Reviews for Demon Souls
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Dude/dudette, aren't Ahriman from FFX, and if so shouldn't you add that to your disclaimer?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
It's been too long since your last update but since I'm the same way I shouldn't complain. However if I may make a suggestion, as including to your OC why not add a couple other Naruto Females like Yakumo, and maybe Koyuki?
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
ok
Garra'sTsuki chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
just started reading it and its not finished :( :(
Seimika chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
dude never found the first guy
Psudocode Samurai chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Greetings, I'm rather interested in continuing this, as it's one of the more creative of the bloodlines I've encountered, but I wanted to know if you had any requisite before we make any assumptions.
byebye360 chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
no please continue
Sundevil514 chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Why would u een the greatest story I have ever read please try and continue the story please
Sundevil514 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Love this chapter Sakura is such a bitch thou
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Would you mind putting down who has adopted it as a last chapter?
Xenotype chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
just re-read your story and I have to say that it is more original then some have said. yes some things have been seen before, but with the shere amount of Naruto fics on this site finding something 100% original is harder then finding a sand sized grain of rice on a beach.

That said, why not add some CastleVania monsters as demons, heck this fic could Easily be turned into a CV crossover.

having given that idea, here are a few monsters that might fit well in the fic [as well as whch game models to use] (though some might not, they are still awesome though)

Medusa/Medusa Head, Were(Wolf/Tiger/Jaguar)[Aria of Sorrow(AoS)], Lilith or Succubus... or both[AoS]

Peeping Eye[Dawn of Sorrow(DoS)] (could give hime beter attention to detail and or X-ray vision, or perhaps just an instinctual grasp of where things are hidden)

Rycuda [DoS], Amalaric Sniper[Dos/PoR],White Dragon (Aos/Dos/Portrait of Ruin(PoR)], Malachi[DoS], Frozen Shade[DoS/PoR], Alura Une[Aos/Dos/PoR, preferebly Dawn or Portrait], Gergoth[DoS/Por]

Rehab[DoS](if used shoud be encountered during the Land of Snow[first Naruto movie] mission)

Valkyrie/Erinys [DoS/PoR], Mushussu[DoS], Giant Bat[Harmony of Dissonance{HoD} appearance, but powers from AoS], Nemesis [AoS/PoR] Harpy[AoS version, gotta love the Aqua colored hair...], Killer Mantle[AoS... also as a side note, in AoS it sometimes drops Ramen when killed...] Alastor[Aos/Dos, though use the Aos design.], Headhunter[Aos], Dragon Zombie[PoR], Treant[DoS/PoR, I'ld honestly be surprised if there weren't at least a few of these in the Forrest of Death]

Aliorumnas[PoR], Nyx[PoR], Laura[PoS],Vapula[PoR], Ameducias[PoR],Abaddon[DoS/PoR], Dagon[PoR, looks like a demonic Treeko],Behemoth [PoR], Rulers Sword[PoR] Ruler Sword Lv3[HoD], Spector[HoD]

Hope this has helped inspire you to continue.

Xenotype
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I really like the idea in this story, and hope to read more soon. Its given me some cool ideas, thanks.
NarutoManiac2400 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
You shoul make it so Naruto the demons that naruto controls gives him gifts like if got a birddemon he would get wings or something.
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Please update soon its good and i would like to see naruto kick kiba ass
Hektols chapter 5 . 7/20/2010