Reviews for Going Green
oOYuuOo chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
I love Spencer here.. she's really cool. :D

I wonder if there's still a continuation of this story.. I would love to read it if that would happen. :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
And now we wait for more Spashley goodness. Love this story and won't mind waiting. Thanks and Godspeed.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Spencer's advocacy is amusing. She even tries to promulgate recycling even in awkward moments. If that's not cute, I don't know what is.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I like that they're taking their time and having fun... mm... just noticed this story is not yet done. Oh well, I'll forever wait for you to have the time and interest to write again.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Reality sinks in then. Mine too and before I get to read what's ahead I need to go out now. Thanks again and again for the good read you've posted for free :) Best kinds are free. Another reality :p
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Finally Ashley is getting it haha :P It's funny she's not realizing it yet that she's noticing Spencer's presence everywhere. Not Bailey who she's dating or Robin the first friend she had and also the roommate of Spencer. No, she's always focusing on Spencer. Love the oblivious Ashley.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
She moves towards me and I go to hug her. But I stop short, right before we make contact. "You realize, this is our first friendship hug. Are you ready?"

Spencer smirks, but it's more of a happy look on her face. "Hmm, I'm ready."

And we have our first friendship hug. And it's perfect.

It's perfectly amusing how they label each other's gesture esp the friendship thing. The attraction of more than just friends is there, waving, jumping up and down. Would be funny how this will turn out in the end. I'm smiling just thinking about it.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Green is the color of the envy.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
"Ten o'clock is hardly the crack of dawn, Ashley. What can I say, I'm definitely a morning person. And a night person. I guess I'm just a person, then."

So by being a night person myself, I'm merely half-person? XD
I likey where this is going.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I like the quips. No fair though in the end. Ashley should have asked Spencer. Go Green :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Awkward. I say spark. :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Yay for new story. There's nothing wrong with Elvis. And for a second there I thought Spencer was the one who picked up Ashley's purse. Oh well, I'm looking forward for the Spashley goodness. And oh, Robin is here again. Not that I mind.
JayJayxo chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Ok so this is really sad that the story seems to have stopped here because this is freakin great but I gotta show some respect even if im sad there doesnt look like theres gonna be more.

Thanks for the storyy!
sparkles04 chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Loved this as I do all of your stories. Wished you would have finished it but was happy with what I did get to read. You are a very talented writer.
Kookymook chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
This story makes me smile so much, and I especially love your tree hugging Spencer, she's all kinds of cute.

So it's safe to say I have thoroughly stuffed myself on your stories this last week, and I would just like to say thank you very much for sharing them all.

I hope you haven't given up on your on going stories, though I suppose with this show long gone now, inspiration isn't really flowing.

I look forward to continue reading your work whether is be Spashley, or whatever...

Cheers