Reviews for Awoke to Dreaming
wannabnyota chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
This was a very good story. I could really feel how the characters felt for each other.
storm fan chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
OMIGOSH I loved this ending even tho I'm reading the chappy late! Am squealing so good!
persnikitty5 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This was a very interesting story, I really enjoyed reading it!
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I avoided and avoided and avoided thought on it avoided this story some more than finally GLAD I READ IT LOL its definitely gruesome a bit nauseating and arousing yet most of all once again I love that connection that is btween them and makes it so good even at one point when she displays a more so innocent part of her and her feeling toward him I was glad that was in there it showed some hope to me :) but yes I def enjoyed ur once again darker side ur a little creepy at times but I like it :)
Nienna Rose chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Better than I thought it would be.
Aria Mirage chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
So I meant to review this awhile ago, sorry :-)

This was very good & interesting. I loved how Logan volunteered to be Ororo's food supply ) I don't usually read ROLOs but I must say I really liked it. Oh and adding Remy was great too :D You could truly feel how torn up inside he was over the whole situation & I always love a lil' OreO :D Very good indeed - Ashra.
Grr chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
your going to write more, right?
storm fan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You done good now where's the next chappy
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I thought you were finished with fanfict girl so it's good to see you doing stuff but its more different than what you used to do like that Resurrection story was different & not up to your usual par. I am not saying this is bad & you're one of the only ones I can tell the truth to w/out getting all bent out of shape which is why I don't review most stories anymore, I like this it's just like way unexpected but not in a bad way. I'll wiat for the next chapt to give a final verdict. What comic is this based on tho?