Reviews for Soup and Bed Rest
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was incredibly cute, but the weird part of me wishes there was some sort of sexual attraction going on :P
ShadowDancerLei chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is adorable! I love it!
iwritefiction chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aww, this was so sweet. They're a pretty cute brother/sister duo, and I'm glad you wrote this, you captured them well. Although, I always though Andros was hard to read, so I guess it's good his sister has no trouble reading him.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. That's funny. The using Zhane for food-poisoning test. Sweet fic. Catch ya on the flip side.
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is absolutely adorable - I love the sibling stories but so few people bother to write them. They're really in-character, too, which is even more rare and wonderful. I really like how they're like children here, especially Karone pushing him down and Andros saying he's feeling fine because he doesn't want to stay in bed - this is just like me and my brother! Zhane being used to test for food poisoning was the icing on the proverbial cake. *smiley-of-happiness-and-much-joy*
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
There isn't much sibling fluff out there, is there? Hm. But this was a great piece of it. Andros & Karone's relationship felt like a real sibling relationship.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010