Reviews for Force of Habit
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OH this is just great! I love how both Jocelyn and McCoy recognize their past faults, yet are mature enough to move past it since their kid is their priority. BUT they also don't pretend like nothing ever happened, and that they can still be a family even if not in the most conventional way. Everything was so perfect. :D :D :D :D :D

XMarisolX chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I like imagining this scenario. It seems like a good approximation of what McCoy would seek out upon returning to earth. Nice job.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
that was a very good read. thanks.
DreamFlyer chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I really like this. It's not often that you read a fic where Jocelyn isn't a complete b*h. It works really well, the way you have written it has really made it work. Great writing.

Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
this is such a beautiful well written, moving fic. Just excellent.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very, very good story with a solid ring of truth to the characters.
ladyerudite chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
A poignant view on the McCoys, especially on Bones and Jocelyn. The heartbreak and the hope were almost tangible between those two. I do hope you'll do more stories on this family, in the future. You did a great job - kudos! *two thumbs up*
senini chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was lovely; I even felt myself tearing up once. Why is it that we never see McCoy and his wife like this - getting along, even if they'll never get together? I like it; wonderfully refreshing, and real.

Thank you. :)
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Bravo! That was just awesome. A real look at a failed marriage - family - and regrets, but still caring... Bravo! - RA
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is really beautiful.

But you did switch back and forth between past and present tense.

Thanks for sharing.