Reviews for Escapades in a WalMart
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Now this is funny. And no yaoi thank you. Good job!
Hannaki chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
XDDDDDDDD lmao
Malonami chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
it has been done but not bad not bad
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hahaha. This was cute!

Marik is a such a Lady Gaga fangirl.

Yay! Bakura thinks Ishizu is hot! I always liked the idea of Bakura/Izhizu (either thought Bakura/Malik will always remain my OTP...sorry!)

"Drama Furby"...I'm gonna call this kid at my drama camp who prides himself in being a drama queen that!
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
What is this? Fourth review? Well, it's good to have confirmation about Bakura.

Marik's Lady Gaga dance FTW! Still loving your work.
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
wow how funny hehehe
Silent Goth Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Thank you for scarring my mind for the rest of my could put a warning first so people could could bakura think that and marik sould never handle what was that joke you were going to talk about i wanned to hear it sound that it was going to be funny.
alchemicmonkey chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
wow, definitely one of the best wal-mart-including fics i've read yet. wal mart is awesome...

ah... my sides hurt from laughing...

whoever flamed this story should burn in the firey pits of the underworld for all of eternity, because this was freaking hilarious.
IKilledMisa chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hahahahaha I love Marik & Bakura they're so * funny
CompleteSolitude chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Honestly, I thought it had too many elements of the Abridged Series and not enough originality on your part. It was cute, though! :)
Manderss.x.x chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
YAY LADY GAGA AND FURBYS! :D

Ahaha, I enjoyed this with a BIG grin on my face. XD

You should make more of these :)

-glomps-

EPIC XXD
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
lolz! I can't stop laughing! Marik & Bakura in Wal-Mart was great! You're right. Bakura does look like a Furby! Let's cuddle him to death! :-)
ivorywinterdemon chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
omg thats funny... i should to walmart with you
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ha ha, yes, go to Target instead. Funny, I laughed!

-Eggy
Alexandria Scherazade chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
And that ladies and gents, Malik and Bakura don't go to walmart! LOL

XD I like it! LOL... Can't wait for more!... O.o I think I mentioned a walmart idea one time during a review of mine... XD;;