Reviews for Alive With the Glory of Love
Machi chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
SO MUCH CHEESE. AND FLUFF. FLUFFY CHEESE. I LOVE IT.
Seriously, this is so brilliant and adorable. I absolutely adore the 'Roxas & Axel as bffs first' dynamic, it feels like it brings so much more to the story and to their characters.
And let me just say, Furious Roxas hothothot.
FABULOUS, DAHLING, SIMPLY FABULOUS.
CeinSemek chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Visitor chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was one of the most amazing fanfic stories I have read. Seriously I always thought Axel would make a great punk rock star. You did an absolutely amazing job. I truly like reading it, very romantic. Thanks for the awesome story writing keep up the good work. :3
Acyseis chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
oh man I usually don't read fics on songs but my love for Say Anything was too tempting and oh my God, this is so amazing I love it!
J. R. Pharoah chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow I really loved this. It's so cute and realistic and fun. It reminds me of getting wild and having crazy fun on a Friday night in college. Good times. And I'm still in college so it's not like it was that far away.

Anyways, this was funny and sweet and romantic and hot. I wish I could have this type of romance with someone ;/ Alas, only in stories.

Anyways, I'd love to read that companion fic, and I'm glad I found this fic.

Great story 3
nudes via pigeon chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I'M SORRY, BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THE MOST FAMOUS KH EVER IS EXTREMELY RELEVANT TO THIS STORY:

“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...
a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...
I want to line the pieces up...
yours and mine.”
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I'm left giggling
Dammit
Ahahaha! Anyway, really lovely oneshot - great read, I've been having a hard time finding good fanfics lately so this has renewed my hope :D
Grellexiting chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Even though this was a one-shot, it feels like a multi-chapter story XD Loved it! :)
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
haha aww this was just amazing! I just enjoy reading your stories despite my eyes are hurting and needing much sleep XDD

haha I also found it funny that I read the Zemyx version of this first! XDD thank God I found this as well anyways awesome job! XD
WindRush chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Gah, this was so freaking cute! You are such a great writer and I am now going to go through all your AkuRoku stories!
813 i love you 813 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
WHAT IS THIS? i don't believe i hAve reviewed this story!

*how do i live with mysefl?* so, yeah here goes nothing,

Jared leto! *drools* i'm jelouse! i want a poster! HAHA "sexgod emo kid"? thats funny. yeah sorry i didn't comment as i read like i wanted to but it was it good to stop! i love this story and thanks to you i'm now obbsesed with this song. :) it flowed amazingly for the amount of time the story was strecthed over. i really wish i see Axel in real life like you described him. 3 your writing is addicting!
Keaton's Firefly chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You. Stop writing awesome fanfiction! I do have homework, you know. And a life outside of Axel and Roxas (though that's debatable...) So...so...DARN YOU.

(but seriously, please never stop writing. i don't care what you write, just don't stop)

So, as you can see, I finally caved and threw homework, work, bedtimes, and such to the winds. (at 2:30 am) and am now coherent enough to write about my experience.

This one shot is, as always, extremely well wrought as far as wording, pacing, description, dialogue, and emotional development. You know how to keep the suspense and you have some of the most superb timing as far as visual and dialogue punchlines I've ever come across. I have already drawn Roxas in his distraught, oh-my-god-now-what-do-i-do state surrounded by energy drink cans and discarded clothes. And a lot of the parts had me snickering in bed, desperately trying to be quiet lest my roommate come in and kill me.

This goes for all your stories when I saw I really, truly enjoy how you constantly reinvent the characters, specifically Axel and Roxas, and how you always seem to retain their Axel-ness and Roxas-ness.

Expect illustrations, my dear friend. :D
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
really really cute oneshot. bravo! great pacing! great balance of action/character development. smoother than a captain morgan and coke!
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i juuuuuust decided that you'll be my fav author. tehe. :D so imma read all of your -kh- fanfics and comment and LET YOU DROWN IN MAH LURVEEEE kthxbai.

oh. review. riiiiight. i can't really relate the story to the title and omg. stop highlighting Axel's hawtness. you're killing me! D: Roxas can be hawt too!

...in a cute way.
JustAHappyMask chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is one of my absolute favorite fanfictions, and one of the best written ones that I have ever read. You did such an amazing job with this story.