Reviews for Letting Go
fandom attack34 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Gushing! Oh my gosh this was superb! ) So cute and the perfect length and the way they cared and helped each other is spot on... Always such a gentlemen! Beautiful fanfiction! Hx
P.s... I just wish someone would right like the days/week following their first time because I want to know how their relationship changes after doing it. Like on their honeymoon in the book, Bella became quite flirty but because of the whole pregnancy, we hardly got any real in site into how they were. Like how are they around the family? Cute, cuddling, passionate? This is what we need, what happens to their relationship?
kysa chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
smile chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
i really lked this story your a good writer. i loved this chapter in the book and im glad you redid it.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
If this would of happened I would of been FREAKIN put.. I loved it... AMAZING...

JENN
ana9794 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
god please tell me u r not finish with this story i love it
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
i wish that was how that scene happened in the book! it was very good!
story-lover-731 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was really beautiful and it was totally Edward and Bella!
CallMeFireFly chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Very well done! Totally in character!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
*big grin* I loved it! It was a perfect, realistic first time for them and I really liked the last line ;)
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was awesome! Such a sweet lemon! :)
blondebarbie34 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
loved it (:
Rayne Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow. This was such a great story. I loved it...it was so sweet and perfect and true to the series. Great story.
marv.ic chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is a very sweet and beautiful one-shot. This is how it should have been in the series; two people who deeply love each other but are inexperienced. It was really sweet how thy care about each other.

You should continue, I think this would change a number of things in the story. I know this is going to sound crude, but a lot of her behavior in Eclipse can be explained as sexual frustration, she really needed to consummate her relationship with Edward.
tneb2009 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
this is how it should have gone, it was beautiful!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 3/25/2010