Reviews for Crash and Burn
Charlene chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
what an amazing start to this story. update asap please :)
ticklemehaley chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
"No, Barbie! I can't because every time I look at your ugly, disgusting face I can't help but to think about the backstabbing bitch you are. Did you too not understand when I said I didn't want to be friends with you ever again or has your fake blonde hair seeped into your brain too much?" Lilly shouted at Barbie, finally annoyed with the girl. - LOL. Too good, loved this chapter!
ticklemehaley chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Randy & Kelly? God I hate that pairing so much. Hopefully they won't be getting together in this story! Loved the first chapter!
nikki1335 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Great job
RKOsgirl92 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
awesome update!

Randy needs to win her back!

hope to read more soon!
xSamiliciousx chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Love it. I hate Kelly Kelly. I wonder if Lily will ever be able to forgive Randy. Cant wait to read more.
xSamiliciousx chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter. I really like this story.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
awesome start! i hope Randy makes her like him again! lol

cant wait to read more! please update soon!
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hmm...two people who love each other but yet one has settled for someone else who probably doesn't love her and the other is pissy and miserable. Interesting.
Sam D chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
OHKAY.

I'LL DO MATH.

RANDY MORRISON.

EVEN THOUGH MORRISON HAS SEXABS.

:) You know what I want.

I SHALL GET IT.
Christina89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really like this new story. Randy and Lilly's friendship/non friendship seems worth reading about You definitely keep writing!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aww John's sweet, most guys would get angry that she still cries over Randy, because that means she still has some feeling. Liked the first chapter, and I can't wait to read more.