Reviews for Deal With The Nine Tails
Rinnala chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Okay, so ya reached the finish of the first chapter. will you ever reach the beginning of the third. Unless the beta is going to give you pep talks and nag you about writing, I don't see why you would need one.
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
plz update really good!
D. Mind chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I could always beta for you. This looks like the kind of story I'd love to help breathe life into.
Viridian chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Not being a time travelling fic is a pity indeed, but there are a lot of those around. This is the first I've seen of this sort of premise, however, and the writing so far holds a lot of promise. I found the conversation between Iruka and the Sandaime a very moving interpretation of the brief scene we saw in canon, and I was delighted at Minato's appearance at the end.

Anyway, I hope you haven't lost inspiration for this story, and that we will get the chance to read more soon.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Interesting I like the fact kyubi is not willing to give up right away
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Not bad, an interesting concept that I will keep an eye on. Having the Kyubi no Kitsune as a 'shoulder demon', probably something similar to Kirabi and his prisoner is an intriguing idea.
Lemrinth chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very good. I also read this story and I look forward to its updates. Though I wonder how big a role the fourth will play a role? Will they often argue?
Antares Starfire chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
MOAR!
rdsjr-1989 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Very Nice so far, please keep up the good work .
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Well, I haven't read the story this is a remake of, but this sounds like it will be a fun idea!
ShadowBack chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
It's a nice introduction, I like the way you describe Shika, and how come the "new deal"...

It's not often we can hear about the academy part...

Merci!
serious.effort chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I like the interludes - well done and interesting, but they seem kinda.. out of order. Shikamaru's part was good, and I understand it had it's purpose, but it just seemed odd. I'm not sure why, perhaps I'm just used to stories opening with Naruto first.

If none of that made sense, ignore me. Sometimes I really don't know why I think certain things, but I figured I should point it out nonetheless? Eh. There's nothing else I can think to mention constructive criticism wise. Onto the honest flattery!

Awesome work. Good use of foreshadowing, well written and heaps of potential. :D I've really got a big grin on my face. I look forward to reading more! Most of all, thank you for writing.
Jay-F chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Hmm interesting. I like your take on Shikamaru. I think you have the 7 year olds acting a bit too 10 year old-ish. I look fowards to seeing where you take this.

Thanks for writing,

Jay
Cristalake chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
... Cool. I'm anxious to see what you do with this concept. I like the Kyuubi-shoulder-demon genre ;p Wonder what Minato has to do in this story...
strafica chapter 1 . 3/27/2010